Sephora Black Friday $10 deals

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sephora Black Friday preview†† (more to be added)

All products $10

Sephora 4-piece make-up brush set
Bliss Soapy Suds Vanilla + Bergamot body wash + bubbling bath
Stila 5-color palette
Living Proof 4-piece hair product set
Ole Henricksen 2-piece skincare set
Too Faced mascara and eyeliner
Josie Maran argan nail wipes and lotion

Sephora
See Sephora coupons that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

sephora
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The full list is on Pinterest†.

The Bliss body washes and Philosophy face wash look to be full-sized products (16 oz and 12 oz). These are about $20-$30 regularly.

As usual, just one thing for the guys, and as usual, it's the 4 elements kit (third year in a row, I believe). Hopefully the wife will want to go so I can pick up a few more...they're great for travel.

If you really like those Bliss body washes, check TJMaxx or Marshall's. I see the full size bottles for $10 there all the time.

True, but at my TJ Maxx those bottles have always been opened by several customers and sometimes used or crusty around the top†and have sticky price tags on the bottom, so they are not suitable for gifting.† At least at Sephora, the stuff is in good condition.

These are live.

Some new sets have been added.

thanks, 1 more stocking stuffer down!
http://www.sephora.com/heat-wave-lip-gloss-set-P379029
Smashbox
Heat Wave Lip Gloss Set

Item #1497148
$10.00

What it is:
A quad of color-saturated lip glosses.

What it does:
Make your pout shout with these four turned-up shades. These mega-juicy glosses in a range of pink, orange, and copper will saturate your lips in the seasonís hottest hues.

What else you need to know:
Breathe new life into your matte lipsticks by applying a coat of this gloss for a lustrous finish.

This set contains:
-4 x 0.17 oz in Fuchsia Flash, VIP Pink, Electric Orange, Copper Remix

Most of these are travel sizes, really they aren't a deal. Worth it, I guess, if you are just wanting to try something new. MSRP of travel sizes are wsy overpriced compared to just getting a full size so watch out. Good sales tactic on Sephora's part.

thanks op

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014