• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Black Friday PS3 Bundle, it's live now at K-Mart. No shipping, but I ordered for online for in-store pickup last night and got my email confirmation. I'm sure the bundle has been rehashed at great length, but it's a 250 GB Super Slim w/The Last of Us & Batman: Arkham Origins for $199.99. So for anyone who can't wait or doesn't believe in the value of shivving a teenager and trampling a mother of three to make a purchase, this is a pretty good deal (I'm just impatient, but I'm going to try and trample someone in the pickup line).

PS3 Black Friday Bundle @ K-Mart   

Member Summary

PS3 Black Friday Bundle
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Found it available here in NJ. I'll be done with my BF shopping before Thanksgiving Day at this rate. I'm sure this will be easy to get online later in the week, but I like the peace of mind knowing I already checked it off and can pick it up on the way to work.

Not available in the Phoenix area.

gerryshop said:   Thanks! Found it available here in NJ. I'll be done with my BF shopping before Thanksgiving Day at this rate. I'm sure this will be easy to get online later in the week, but I like the peace of mind knowing I already checked it off and can pick it up on the way to work.
  Just don't forget to shove someone out of the way when you go to pick it up. It seems retailers are trying to extend BF and reduce violence and it's up to us, the customers, to ensure the insanity of BF lives on.

Thanks for the info. We'll see if I get everything

Price $200
Fatwallet $-12
SYWR $-20 (5% with Sears Cars $10 of $50 coupon)
Net $168 If I get everything.

Just FYI, the games included in the bundle are Not For Resale and come in a sleeve as opposed to retail copies. Makes it a little less hot if you aren't interested in both games and wanted to trade/exchange/return them for something else.

not available in San Diego. Seems like a great deal.

I was able to find one locally, add a small filler, and use a SYWR coupon that was in my email ("Earn $10 in points for every $50 spent at Kmart").

After the 6% CashBack and the $40 back in points, PLUS avoiding the B&M store, this turned out to be a great deal! Thanks OP!!!!

Picked mine up Today.....now I can enjoy Thanksgiving. Thanks OP!

is this going to be the standard price from now on, or is this bundle going to be gone shortly? after this is gone, are you only going to find ps3 with one game for $199? Just trying to decide if I should get this now, or wait a little longer.

blake31 said:   is this going to be the standard price from now on, or is this bundle going to be gone shortly? after this is gone, are you only going to find ps3 with one game for $199? Just trying to decide if I should get this now, or wait a little longer.
  Nothing to support this opinion, but I think the price will jump back up to around $250 for a time being then after the holidays start to come down.  I think by June or July 2014, the normal price will be around $199.  And my guess is that will be for the system and not these bundles.  Just my $0.02; probably worth less then that though!

P.S. - Bought one today as my fat boy 80gig just recently died on me!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014