• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I don't see a $10 off $30 coupon using my cell.  Any special steps I need to take?

cybertoshii (Nov. 25, 2013 @ 11:46a) |

Yea I have done several, the biggest hassle is activating it (as simple start online has no installation) but I have nev... (more)

corpse101 (Nov. 25, 2013 @ 12:55p) |

These are also in this week's regular ad at $9.99, and the 20% off bag coupon works on them, net price $7.99 (in-store).... (more)

cuafe (Nov. 25, 2013 @ 4:32p) |

• Also categorized in:

Thanks. Got printer for 29.99.

Which printer you got !

Is the Kindle fire on BF is $79 ! I thinks its not LIVE so far

Got the Dell printer for my son for $29.99 (Reg price was $119.99). Thanks!

Got the printer Thanks OP 2.5% FW CB & 5% Discover CB

will chase freedom give 5% for Staples online purchase?

Dont know Abt chase but Discover has it till Dec 31

930192 SanDisk 16GB Ultra SD (SDHC UHS-I) Card Class 10 Flash Memory Card 1 $9.99 Each

930196 SanDisk 16GB Mobile Ultra microSD (microSDHC) Card Class 6 Flash Memory Card 1 $9.99 Each

I got this Sandisk Class 10 from Amazon 32 GB class 10 for 23

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009QZH7BU/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_M3...

That looks like a smoking deal for that Dell laser printer. I've never seen refurbs go that low nonetheless new ones!

Please understand, the toner cartridge on this printer is EXTREMELY expensive and very few if any generics. You are saving money up front, but will end up paying a lot more in the long run. The Brother printers which cost maybe $40 more have genuine cartridges which cost $46 for 2600 pages, this Dell costs around $60 for 1500 pages. By the time you hit around 2000 pages, you will already be paying more money.

I bought this thinking just use & throw, cant beat $30 , that would cost for cartridge only

vijujoshi said:   I got this Sandisk Class 10 from Amazon 32 GB class 10 for 23

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009QZH7BU/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_M3...

I am confused, why not buy bestbuy $18 one?

The starter cartridge that comes with this is only 700 pages; yes you could buy 4 of these and throw them out every 700 pages it would probably still be cheaper after 2800 pages with the brother printer.

Thanks op in for the printer @ .02 cents a page for the first run, who can complain?

Silent said:   Thanks op in for the printer @ .02 cents a page for the first run, who can complain?

Starter cartridges included with printer are not same ink quantity as replacement ones, so that may affect your calculation if you didn't take that into consideration.

edit: I just saw the Dell is a laser, not ink printer.  I don't know if my statement above is still true as I've never evaluated "starter" toner cartridges.  Maybe someone who has can clarify if they're same quantity as replacements or not.

saagar said:   930192 SanDisk 16GB Ultra SD (SDHC UHS-I) Card Class 10 Flash Memory Card 1 $9.99 Each

930196 SanDisk 16GB Mobile Ultra microSD (microSDHC) Card Class 6 Flash Memory Card 1 $9.99 Each

Bestbuy.com have the 32gb Sandisk Ultra class 10 on the Deal of the Day page for $17.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sandisk-pixtor-32gb-microsdhc-class-10-memory-card/1300086.p?id=1219047586662&skuId=1300086 

Ty op got the printer..
Is it wireless printer?
Cause I need one wireless..

nvm vim I see wireless on tittle.. I bought fast cause of the price..lol 

iwantvto said:   Ty op got the printer..
Is it wireless printer?
Cause I need one wireless..

nvm vim I see wireless on tittle.. I bought fast cause of the price..lol 

Love FW people. Buy first, ask questions later. Yes, I do that too.....

Silent said:   Thanks op in for the printer @ .02 cents a page for the first run, who can complain?
  0.02 cents = 2/100 cents = 1/50 of a penny = ... I am sure the manufacturer will be very happy about this way of calculation by the consumer.

So looking at the case paper deals, does anyone see a way to mix the in store b1g1 50% off with the $27 online rebate and 20% off coupon (or expired 25% off since it's only one day old) ? A kiosk purchase would allow the rebate and coupon but any way to get the 50% off the second case also?

Just read the 20% not allowed for kiosk orders and not allowed on case paper so it would have to be with the expired 25% off from last week

suncityrk said:   will chase freedom give 5% for Staples online purchase?

I don't think so. It is not a 4Q category.  I think you meant Chase Ink cards. then yes.

Any cheap Hard drives? Haven't seen a Wow BF Harddrive yet.

IMO
The Canon mg6320 120571  in white or black is a deal....
$59.99

pezgarden said:   Any cheap Hard drives? Haven't seen a Wow BF Harddrive yet.
  I think you meant to say "Haven't seen any Wow BF yet."

tajar96 said:   
suncityrk said:   will chase freedom give 5% for Staples online purchase?

I don't think so. It is not a 4Q category.  I think you meant Chase Ink cards. then yes.

Actually, they probably meant Discover, since online IS a 4q category there.

yesidonoitall said:   IMO
$59.99

That does look a good deal, weird its not advertise for black friday.  It does suck ink up like a sponge though and wireless does not wokr well from what reviews say.  At least you can get third party ink for it.  I did pick one up and hopefully it will not suck.  I also picked up that Dell laser for 30 can't go wrong with it, maybe 3rd party ink will be available soon if not already.

Got excited for the QuickBooks Online Simple Start be on there, but I was deceived. Its FAR on BF but this "early BF" link still has it at full price. Sadly what a letdown I wanted to clear out some rewards.

ibanez16 said:   
yesidonoitall said:   IMO
$59.99

That does look a good deal, weird its not advertise for black friday.  It does suck ink up like a sponge though and wireless does not wokr well from what reviews say.  At least you can get third party ink for it.  I did pick one up and hopefully it will not suck.  I also picked up that Dell laser for 30 can't go wrong with it, maybe 3rd party ink will be available soon if not already.

My Staples had them,in a stack of white only away from the printer section and of course not on display.

Out of stock for the Ipad Air 16GB $449

It's a great printer and has wifi, though can be odd to set up if you use wpa or aes. IIRC I had to select tkip on the printer for it to work while keeping my wifi as aes.

With laser printers that have starter cartridges, buy toner on eBay for under $10
Hint: attach bottle to hole while horizontal and then stand them up.

damn,the Ipad Air 16GB is Out of stock?

tonysavealot said:   With laser printers that have starter cartridges, buy toner on eBay for under $10
Hint: attach bottle to hole while horizontal and then stand them up.

Some toners have a chip that needs to be replaced as well.

Printer OOS already. According to chat no more until 12/9, different price of course. B & M still on if you want.

dhilpert said:   Printer OOS already. According to chat no more until 12/9, different price of course. B & M still on if you want.
  Typical with Staples.  Chat told me online would be live again when B&M deal goes live

Thanks OP! Clicked through on my cell and had a link to a $10 off $30 coupon. Picked up 3 of the Cruzer Blades and a comb for ~$22.

lrothkcsa said:   Thanks OP! Clicked through on my cell and had a link to a $10 off $30 coupon. Picked up 3 of the Cruzer Blades and a comb for ~$22.
  Yeah, for some reason if you click through on a cell you get the $10 coupon which you don't get on the computer.

Skipping 4 Messages...
saagar said:   930192 SanDisk 16GB Ultra SD (SDHC UHS-I) Card Class 10 Flash Memory Card 1 $9.99 Each

These are also in this week's regular ad at $9.99, and the 20% off bag coupon works on them, net price $7.99 (in-store).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014