• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not the best BF price by any means with the various bundled gift card deals out there, so if you are looking for the very lowest price on an iPad Air, move on.

But, if you are looking to use up some existing rewards on something you were going to buy anyways or need something to get you to Premiere level, then this deal might be it. Also, you can shop from home instead of having to line up at 3am on Friday.

Unlike the deal two weeks ago at Staples that was $50 off only on the 16GB model, this $50 off sale is on all colors, capacities, wifi or cellular iPad Airs, so you have some options to choose from. Plus 5% in Rewards.

Staples iPad Airs 

Member Summary

iPad Air
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Apple iPad mini with Wifi 16GB, Silver
Disclaimer

If i am looking for a 32gb wifi which deal is best? Most of the gc's were for 16gb

Staples is sold out on the iPad Airs...

I called best buy and they told me that they won't price match Staples b/c the IPAD not in stock online on the BB website, it says coming soon and/or unavailable. Can you believe that?

HAPPY_CHRISSY said:   Staples is sold out on the iPad Airs...

Only the 16 and 32GB are oos. 64GB still available. 

HAPPY_CHRISSY said:   I called best buy and they told me that they won't price match Staples b/c the IPAD not in stock online on the BB website, it says coming soon and/or unavailable. Can you believe that?
  Yes, if you were to read many stores PM policy they will say the product has to be in stock to do a price match. Nothing new.

Nice deal. Thanks.

Got the 64gb ipad Air Verizon model.

Retail $829.

Staples price $779 - $25 (amex promotion) - 5% Amex SimplyCash CB ($38.95) - 2% CB website ($15.58) = $669.47. Plus I'll have an additional 5% ($38.95) in Staples rewards!

I shipping it to my friend in OR to avoid sales tax.

Thanks, $50 off is better than nothing + the $25 from amex.

64g black one was all I could find in stock that didn't have the cell option.

I bought one from Staples a couple of weeks ago at regular prices. Does anyone know if Staples would give you credit if price drops?

hobo916 said:   I bought one from Staples a couple of weeks ago at regular prices. Does anyone know if Staples would give you credit if price drops?
  Some have gotten a credit upon calling in. Think those posts are in this thread. Maybe the other thread. Believe it is a fourteen day period for price matches. Call anyway.

spacecadet610 said:   Nice deal. Thanks.

Retail $829.

Staples price $779 - $25 (amex promotion) - 5% Amex SimplyCash CB ($38.95) - 2% CB website ($15.58) = $669.47. Plus I'll have an additional 5% ($38.95) in Staples rewards!

No more 5% Amex SimplyCash CB now.

goodguy1966 said:   
spacecadet610 said:   Nice deal. Thanks.

Retail $829.

No more 5% Amex SimplyCash CB now.

Are you referring to the card or the discount?
The discount is most definitely active.
New card apps are still being accepted.
Amex SimplyCash

Staples must have restocked the Apple Air 32GB b/c i just brought one, 2 minutes ago. Just received my confirmation email. I am going to return the 64GB.

Even though my order for an iPad Air went through normally this morning,
got an "order cancelled" email tonight.
("Due to high demand got sold out")

Score! Back when waiting on the phone for over an hour trying to have them apply the $50 off tablet coupon or the $10 off $100 coupon (or both), I sent an email. Eventually they answered and the tablet coupon excluded Apple, but the $10 did work. Anyway, today I get an email back that they applied the $50 coupon and I will be getting a $50 + tax credit...  This was on an iPad mini 1st gen dark gray.  I was looking for the white/silver.

BTW, they are back in stock but at full price...  So next (and once I actually get it - is in the UPS truck still) I will try to proceed with exchanging the dark gray for the white.  Sucks that they are not available in store, so not sure how this would work, though they assured me I will have no problems in doing so.

We shall see...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014