rated:

Member Summary

Apple Products
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Interesting. I'll try it.

chenzhuogary (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 1:28a) |

So I stay up to 2:00 a.m. c.t. (12:00 p.t.) for the Apple Store's BF sale and now it's 2:20 and the site still says "We'... (more)

lousygolfer (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 2:21a) |

Try another browser. Firefox still shows that message, but the "deals" show up in IE for me...basically gift cards with ... (more)

istrategist (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 2:26a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was going to be a snarky troll but actually the website you linked to has a nice summary of where to find the best deals for the Apple stuff.

Yes .......... I thought it will save FW people some time

A couple of errors here and there...

The summary lists the ipad Mini at Target at $299 but the WM at $199. The Target includes a &75 GC which is indeed mentioned later. But the WM is actually $299 with a $100 GC. So either it should be $224 and $199, or $299 for both.

The WM deals for iPhones do not start until 8am on Friday morning.

It's interesting with Target. It says $75 with any iPad mini purchase. Does it mean that the iPad mini with Retina is included? Of course there would have to be stock for it which I seriously doubt...

Thanks OP.  I'm hoping to snag some iPad Air from my toasty computer seat.  The weather looks like it's going to be brutal, not too conducive for standing in a deal line.  Hopefully, Apple and/or MacMall will toss some morsels our way.

awesome

only the 16GB versions are on sale...lame!

rareairhead said:   Thanks OP.  I'm hoping to snag some iPad Air from my toasty computer seat.  The weather looks like it's going to be brutal, not too conducive for standing in a deal line.  Hopefully, Apple and/or MacMall will toss some morsels our way.

If you did not already jump on yesterday's Quill or earlier Staples/Target IPad Air deals then all you are getting in your stocking this year is a lump of coal.  MacMall and Apple never have any worthwhile BF discounts on Apple products when compared to what other retailers offer on BF. The discounts offered by MacMall and Apple direct  barely cover the sales tax they both charge. About the only advantage is that with ordering directly from Apple the measly 5-10% discounts they offer on BF do apply to custom orders so you can get the Mac config you want.

http://store.apple.com/us? 

Apple announced their BF post... still the pricing is under wraps

I have not heard of any deals any where on the ipad mini 2. Has anyone ?

Nope

Does anybody know if Amazon actually sells iPod touch models? I have a hefty Amazon credit and my daughter REALLY wants a touch, but I'd prefer to buy direct from Amazon and not a 3rd party. Been looking at prices on Amazon for about the last month and they are ALWAYS 3rd party sellers.

vijujoshi said:   http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&... 

Ipod touch

Sorry but non is sold by Amazon

looking at getting a iPad mini, I guess the cheapest places are WalMart and Target... Is this in store only or can it be ordered online?

Thanks,

Dil

vijujoshi said:     Sorry but non is sold by Amazon

Are you just saying that you looked right now and none are currently sold by Amazon?  Or do you mean Amazon NEVER sells them directly?
Just wondering, as Amazon is listed on Apple's site as an authorized reseller for iPods.  Most of the 3rd party sellers are not, so I'm concerned about warranty issues if I buy from one of those 3rd parties.

What is the best way buy unlocked iphone 5s?
Which credit card and/or CashBack sites(s) to use it to maximize the rewards/CashBack?

Wow, that's cool.

how many iphones do you think each WalMart will have?

Awesome post,thanks

Interesting. I'll try it.

So I stay up to 2:00 a.m. c.t. (12:00 p.t.) for the Apple Store's BF sale and now it's 2:20 and the site still says "We'll be back. We're busy updating he Apple Store for you." This is bogus.

lousygolfer said:   So I stay up to 2:00 a.m. c.t. (12:00 p.t.) for the Apple Store's BF sale and now it's 2:20 and the site still says "We'll be back. We're busy updating he Apple Store for you." This is bogus.
  Try another browser. Firefox still shows that message, but the "deals" show up in IE for me...basically gift cards with certain iDevices

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014