• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HP Pavilion 15-N020US (21.82kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP

Link does not work.
Also, you can use the coupon code you provided, but the price comes out to $379.99

add $50 rebate (shown on website)... comes down to $329

Time will tell if I get one, I seem to be on their online order "S" list againOrder No. 970$$$$$$$
Item No. Item Name Qty Item Price Subtotal
275819 HP Pavilion 15-N020US 15" Touch Screen Laptop $548.99 Each Price:$548.99

Payment InformationBilling Address:aaron $$$$$$ $$$$ $$$$$$$$$ avegrants pass, OR, 97526(541) $$$-$$$$
Subtotal: $548.99
Coupons and Rewards: -$169.00
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Shipping: Free
Total Order: $379.99
Payment Methods
Mastercard Credit Card ending in $$$$

Anybody having a hard time locating the rebate for this laptop? When I tried to use StaplesEasyRebate, it says "This Rebate Offer Number is no longer valid for online submission". When searching for the rebate by product SKU, it refers to a rebate form AFTER 12/10 purchase date which is not valid for our purchase dates.

cyanamid said:   http://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/promocenter/staples/promotion.html?sku=275819 Rebate
  That still takes you to the one that starts 12/10.  We are looking for the one that was before this time period that seems to have disappeared off the site.

i dont have that form but i have the original HP form.

I have done 100's if these $50 HP easy rebates with Staples. I have found as issue with this offer also
and on the 15-028us, I am going Monday to see the lady at my Staples that takes take of things like this...

I would think the HP mail in would work, it is the same as the mail in one included with the purchase.
I just hate doing all the paper work and having to send in the UPC label.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014