Dell Home Black Friday Deal Roundup

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dell will be keeping all of their Black Friday Door Busters on one page instead of individual product pages this year.  This should help them provide better notifications and possibly offer a replacement deal when one of the deals expires.

This thread includes a roundup of all the door buster deals, along with the standing Black Friday deals and their start times.

First, here are the three main landing pages for Black Friday Deals (link text and discount percentages provided by Dell):

BLACK FRIDAY DOORBUSTERS:

Doorbusters Starting Thursday 11/28/2013 @ 6PM EST (Limited Quantities: Deals End 11/29/2013 1:00pm EST or When Supplies Run Out):

Doorbusters Starting Friday 11/29/2013 @ 12AM EST (Limited Quantities: Deals End 11/29/2013 1:00pm EST or When Supplies Run Out):

Doorbusters Starting Friday 11/29/2013 @ 8AM EST (Limited Quantities: Deals End 11/30/2013 7:00am EST or When Supplies Run Out):

Doorbusters Starting Friday 11/29/2013 @ 2PM EST (Limited Quantities: Deals End 11/30/2013 7:00am EST or When Supplies Run Out):

BLACK FRIDAY STANDING OFFERS:

Laptops:

Desktops:

Tablets:

Alienware:

Monitors:

HDTVs:

Gaming:

Software:

Printers:

Audio:

• Jabra Solemate Mini Speaker  - Exclusive Red and Exclusive Price Only on Dell.com - $79.99 with Free Shipping (Starts 11/28/2013 6:00pm, Ends: 11/30/2013 7:00am EST)

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

dell (23.40kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I tried again at 1am for the 199 laptop.......same error page or when I added to cart on first page it went to the detai... (more)

kgeddis (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 1:36a) |

Yes, they had it broken badly. I only got one for the right price by adding a tablet and then deleting it. The page woul... (more)

Lemondrop (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 1:51a) |

Bought the Inspiron 11 3000 11'' touchscreen ultrabook 299.99 + tax. Good deal?

dweezil (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 4:18p) |

•47% off Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - $199.99 with Free Shipping (Limited Quantity: Price will increase to $229.99 after doorbuster inventory is sold)

Anyone know if this is the same laptop that BB has for $179 BF?

tmonster12 said:   •47% off Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - $199.99 with Free Shipping (Limited Quantity: Price will increase to $229.99 after doorbuster inventory is sold)

How crappy is the processor going to be though?

rsuaver said:   
tmonster12 said:   •47% off Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - $199.99 with Free Shipping (Limited Quantity: Price will increase to $229.99 after doorbuster inventory is sold)

How crappy is the processor going to be though?

Looks like the one from Dell is 15.6" 1366 x 768 LED backlit non-touch display, Intel Celeron 1017U Dual-Core (1.6GHz, 2MB Cache), 4GB (4x 1) DDR3 1600MHz RAM, 320GB 5400RPM HDD, Intel HD graphics.

I'm not sure about the one from BB, but this seems to be the base model.  I'm guessing that the configurations are extremely similar if not identical.

There's going to be a core i3 (3rd gen) with 500gb 15 non touch for $299. Is that one a little better deal?

rsuaver said:   There's going to be a core i3 (3rd gen) with 500gb 15 non touch for $299. Is that one a little better deal?
 I would probably go with the i3 personally, but there are a lot of people who aren't going to need the extra processing power.

If you're just going to use it like a netbook and media device, the celeron should do just fine... so why not save the extra hundred bucks?

The $200 unit has no DVD drive built in.  You can buy one after.  Is it good enough for a lot of stuff?  Yes.  But beware.

Anyone have any luck on the $200 laptop? Can online support push it through?

Is the Inspiron 660s sold out? I don't get any BF deals when I click on the BF link.

Twice managed to get the 660s into my cart only to find that the price there was $300.99.    Price is now up to $299.99.  

I clicked to add the 199 to cart and it did, at $370............ I checked out and it stayed at $370. Guess in the AM I get to call Dell and find out WTF.

I was ready at 10:55pm to grab the Dell Inspiron 15 laptop and once it went LIVE I kept getting error messages when adding to cart.  Went back, added, error page, repeat.  I was on mozilla then tried on IE, for over 20 minutes.  Then, at 11:24 it was added to my cart on IE browser and I got excited then it showed the regular price.  I'm ticked.  I called 2 numbers and reached recordings.  In the process I noticed BB had same laptop for 177.xx and is sold out online.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Also added to cart at 199.99 then order confirmation states $370. Guess I will call tomorrow

I call bait and switch on the $200 laptop

Got it!  Perseverance.  Good luck out there fellow FW shoppers!

I finally got the 660s for $199.

Order Detail
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 123456789
Estimated Delivery Date: 12/03/2013
Item Description: INSPIRON 660s
Quantity: 1

Product Subtotal: $199.99
Shipping and Handling: $0.00
Tax: $16.50
Product Total: $216.49

I had two coupons for a percentage off when using my DPA account but the error message said I was shopping in the wrong segment. Oh well. At least I got the deal.

zbot1970 said:   Got it!  Perseverance.  Good luck out there fellow FW shoppers!
  the $199 laptop? or something else?

abrahamhlin said:   
zbot1970 said:   Got it!  Perseverance.  Good luck out there fellow FW shoppers!
  the $199 laptop? or something else?

660s desktop.

Success! Clicked live chat link, they processed the order on their end for the $199 laptop.

I now have 3...........
The first order I submitted now shows TWO for $700 and some odd.
I went back when they reactivated at 2AM and it was stuck with no "add to cart button"
I clicked "add a tablet" and added one. Then the "add to cart" button turned on.
Hit add to cart, went to cart, laptop and tablet were $350 total.
Adjusted tablet to "0" and updated, cart now had laptop for $199.
Hit checkout and followed through the end. Now I need the first order(s) cancelled to make this all be happy time.

I tried again at 1am for the 199 laptop.......same error page or when I added to cart on first page it went to the details page with no "Add to Cart" button.  I've been waiting on LIVE chat.  Finally at 1:23 it added to cart but said coupon expired and is now regular price.  I'm done.  200 bucks will stay in my pocket.  I'm glad for the folks that got in on the deal.   I even had my son try on his xbox360 to add to cart................... I feel like I got GOT!  I added the 660 to my cart that was on sale earlier just fine, just to try out and dumped my cart knowing it's not on my end.

Yes, they had it broken badly. I only got one for the right price by adding a tablet and then deleting it. The page would never allow me to add it to cart, until I modified the laptop by adding the tablet to the order. Once I did that it went right into the cart. Pretty crappy execution on Dell's part.

Bought the Inspiron 11 3000 11'' touchscreen ultrabook 299.99 + tax. Good deal?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014