• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I dont know why we don't have a master thread for these deals as they are very good and deserves one. If there is one around here please pardon this post and lock it up. Otherwise, I'll go first as I haven't seen this particular one.

Stay Thirsty My Friends...

Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Nov. 26, 2013 @ 6:14pm
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

American Express (8.43kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
There's a new one on facebook/twitter: $25 off $250 @ Best Buy

outtawhack (Jul. 14, 2014 @ 9:58a) |

$5 back on $25, Bed Bath & Beyond, 8/6-9/2
#AmexBBB

c3 (Aug. 08, 2014 @ 2:30a) |

Ticketmaster.com - spend $75 get $25 back - extended to 08/31/14

jamesfatwallet (Aug. 09, 2014 @ 5:07a) |

Current Promotions (feel free to add..please add direct links whenever possible)

RETAIL
Coach - Spend $250 or more, get $50 back
Call or Chat/IM to have this offer added to your account if its not showing already.

Soma.com - Spend $100, get $20 back (Enter Promocode 15983 at checkout - Expires 3/5/14)

RUE LA LARETAIL - Spend $100 or more, get $30 back (shop at ruelala.com/amex by 4/17/2014)

iTunes - Spend $5 or More Get $5 Back
Call or Chat/IM to have this offer added to your account if its not showing already.
T&Cs can be found in the post HERE

BONOBOS - Spend $150 or more, get $50 back (Expires 05/30/2014)

City Sports - Spend $100, get $20 back (Expires 04/30/2014)

Blue Nile - Spend $250 or more, get $50 back (Expires 03/17/2014)

SHOPPING
#AmexZappos - Get $30 when You Spend $150. (Expires 4/30/14 but Quantities Limited)

Staples - Spend $100, get $25 back

DINING

TRAVEL
FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS - Comp night and $25 hotel credit (Expires 12/31/2014)

SERVICES
DELIVERY.COM - Spend $25, get $5 back (Expires 04/06/2014)

ENTERTAINMENT
HULU - Spend $20 or more, get $10 back

RECENTLY EXPIRED or Max No. Reached
#AmexBP - Get $5 off when you spend $25 at pump at BP Gas station (Appears DEAD as of 12/3 - Max # Enrolled)
Can be used multiple times until the end of the year. Basically you are saving 20% on Gas at BP.

#AmexAmazon - Spend $75 get $25 Back (Expires 12/31) (Appears DEAD - Max # Enrolled)

#AmexMaggianos - Get $15 back 1x on $50+ in-rest purch at Maggiano's w/synced Amex Card! (RegLtdExp12/30) (Appears DEAD - Max # Enrolled)

#AmexLandsEnd - Get $25 back on $100+ online purchases at LandsEnd.com (Expires 12/31) (Appears DEAD as of 12/14 - Max # Enrolled)

#AmexToryBurch - Get $50 back on $350+ purchases at Tory Burch (Expires 12/31)

#AmexToryBurch - Get $50 back on $350+ purchases at Tory Burch (Expires 12/31)

#AmexAbt - Get $20 back on a total of $200+ purchases at Abt Electronics (Expires 12/31)

#AmexSony - Get $25 back on a total of $100+ purchases at Sony (Expires 12/31)

#AmexColumbia - Get $20 Back When You Spend $100+ at Columbia.com (Online) (Expire 12/31/13)

#AmexToysRUs - Get $5 back When you spend $25
Also Available via AMEX Sync Webpage & Facebook

#AmexNeweggFlash - Get $10 when you spend $50 at NewEggFlash.com (expires 12/31/2013)

Staples - Spend $75+ Get $25 Back (Expires 12/10)
Very targeted...shows on mine, but not wifes.

#AmexCostco - Get $15 Back When You Spend $115
Also Available On Facebook (Expire 12/31/13)

DUXIANA Luxury Bed Innovation - Get $1000 Back When You Spend $5000+ (in-store) (Expire 12/31/13)

#AmexPFChangs - Get $10 back on $40+ in-restaurant purchase at P.F. Chang's (Expires 12/31)

#AmexCoffeeBean - Get 20% back on $80+ purch @ CoffeeBean.com (Expires 12/30)

#AmexRubyTuesday - Get $10 back on $30+ purchase (Expires 12/30)

Papa Johns 25% off @ Amex Sync (Facebook Offer)
https://apps.facebook.com/amexlinklikelove/ - enter code: AMEX25 (Expire 12/31/13)

#AmexExxonMobil - Spend $30+, get a $5 statement credit. (Expires 12/31)

#AmexAMC - Get $5 Back When You Spend $20+ in-theatre purchases (Expires 12/31)

Murphy USA / Murphy Express - Spend $5+ Get $5 Back (Expires 12/31)
Call AMEX at (800) 297-7500 and ask if you could have this offer added to your card.

TigerDirect.COM - Spend $100, get $30 back (Expires 1/6/2014)

NEIMAN MARCUS - Spend $200, get $50 back (Expires 01/06/2014)

J.CREW - Spend $100, get $25 back (Expires 1/31/2014)

#AmexSprouts - Get $10 back on $50+ in-store purchases at Sprouts (Expires 1/31/14)

GIOVANNA'S ITALIAN KITCHEN - Spend $50 or more, get $15 back (Expires 02/06/2014)

SIMONS STEAK & SEAFOOD - Spend $50 or more, get $15 back (Expires 02/06/2014)

MALONES STEAK & SEAFOOD - Spend $50 or more, get $15 back (Expires 02/06/2014)

DELIVERY.COM - Spend $25, get $5 back (Expires 01/31/2014)

#AmexPanera - Spend $15, get $5 back (Expires 02/28/2014)

#AmexAmtrak - Get $30 back on $150+ purchases at Amtrak (Expires 2/15/14)

CHEVRON/Texaco - Get $5 Back When You Spend $40 at the pump and in convenience stores. (EXPIRES 01/31/2014)
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Oh... and dont forget the various CashBack portals you can go through to get up to an additional 10% CashBack on that $100 spend.

rated:
Can we buy egift card and get still get $20 statement credit?? Or its just physical gift card

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
then why is this called a "MASTER THREAD" when the only deal in it you discuss is the Lands End deal?. Just frustrating KYBOSH, not just me, but lots of people contributed days worth of info to that thread (especially Labboypro and some others who risked buying a gift card to start with/that verified the deal). Your trophy comments are childish...if you saw all the posts and efforts in the other post, you'd understand why people get upset with your flippant reply.

Its a Master Thread MrC...
I dont have to have all the answers or all the deals in my first post.
I started it off hoping among hope that others will contribute and keep the thread going.
Consolidating all future Amex-Sync deals into one place where people can easily find them.

Someone told me about the Lands End deal just in passing as I was mentioning that I needed to buy jackets for the girls.
And even then I still didn't pull the trigger until today... that's when I saw the 30% deal. And I thought to myself that I had to share with FWF. I searched #AmexLandsEnd, Lands End Sync Amex and so forth. Your thread didn't come up fella. I stated this in my opening sentence.

Its not about me Mr. C.

I don't care much for trophies and badges as that's not really my thing.
Its totally noble what some of you do here and I have benefited from it immensely over the years.

But if its okay with you and all the folks that started and maintained (and enjoy starting and maintaining) various other Amex Sync deals how about we put them all in one spot? You don't see the value in this?

rated:
mail4hemanthr said:   Can we buy egift card and get still get $20 statement credit?? Or its just physical gift card
For AMEX/Lands' End offer, eGCs do not qualify, physical GCs do. BTW, statement credit is $25, not $20.

rated:
KYBOSH said:   But if its okay with you and all the folks that started and maintained (and enjoy starting and maintaining) various other Amex Sync deals how about we put them all in one spot? You don't see the value in this?

I actually find this kind of thread harmful to finding information. You have to actively monitor it to see if there is anything new.

I would rather have a clean thread for each Amex Sync deal so that my alerts could notify me of deals related to my interests.

rated:
MrC trying to put the kibosh on KYBOSH

rated:
In all fairness to gender equality I'd much prefer a mistress thread. Sorry for digressing.

rated:
Maybe I'm missing the point but why do we need a master thread? Everyone's amex sync offers seem to be individualized depending on their cards. Why not just use your own "Offers For You Spend & Savings" on your Amex account page? At least to me it's much simpler I do like being alerted to the individual offers as they come up though.

rated:
Seems like gift cards are excluded.

Offer valid online only. Not valid on in-store purchases. Excludes gift cards, Lands End retail, outlet, and Lands End at Sears locations. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent to you until after 12/31/13, it may not count towards determining whether your purchase qualifies for the offer....

rated:
wtjc said:   Maybe I'm missing the point but why do we need a master thread? Everyone's amex sync offers seem to be individualized depending on their cards. Why not just use your own "Offers For You Spend & Savings" on your Amex account page? At least to me it's much simpler I do like being alerted to the individual offers as they come up though.

Here's the thing I have found.
These offers are not account specific but some accounts get them early, later or not at all.
Having folks post up hashtags for everyone to see benefits everyone. You can scroll through the Member Summary and see what's what.

Also, I may come across a Land's End, Lowes or Best Buy deal this month but completely forget about it the next (when I need it).
Checking back in one thread will reduce the risk of missing an opportunity to save as the search function doesn't always work well (as I found out earlier).

Finally, you your alerts won't be affected if you set the alerts properly as you probably already have or a follow a master thread.

The idea of a master thread may not be appealing for some but I think a lot of people will find value in it.

rated:
satena said:   Seems like gift cards are excluded.

Offer valid online only. Not valid on in-store purchases. Excludes gift cards, Lands End retail, outlet, and Lands End at Sears locations. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent to you until after 12/31/13, it may not count towards determining whether your purchase qualifies for the offer....

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/topic_view.php?catid=18&threadid=1315889&start=55

rated:
KYBOSH said:   wtjc said:   Maybe I'm missing the point but why do we need a master thread? Everyone's amex sync offers seem to be individualized depending on their cards. Why not just use your own "Offers For You Spend & Savings" on your Amex account page? At least to me it's much simpler I do like being alerted to the individual offers as they come up though.

Here's the thing I have found.
These offers are not account specific but some accounts get them early, later or not at all.
Having folks post up hashtags for everyone to see benefits everyone. You can scroll through the Member Summary and see what's what.

Also, I may come across a Land's End, Lowes or Best Buy deal this month but completely forget about it the next (when I need it).
Checking back in one thread will reduce the risk of missing an opportunity to save as the search function doesn't always work well (as I found out earlier).

Finally, you your alerts won't be affected if you set the alerts properly as you probably already have or a follow a master thread.

The idea of a master thread may not be appealing for some but I think a lot of people will find value in it.

I agree. There are so many of these Amex offers lately they are filling up the forum with repetitive posts. It's no different than the Kohls discount thread. Having it in one spot makes much more sense.

rated:
outtawhack said:   

I agree. There are so many of these Amex offers lately they are filling up the forum with repetitive posts.

If you used FW's Alerts feature, you probably wouldn't agree. This thread has the effect of circumventing the Alerts feature because any new deal posted to it is not seen by the Alerts monitor.

rated:
American Express maintains a list of Snyc deals via their twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AmericanExpress/favorites

Is this thread also for the "Offers for you" that show in your account?

rated:
hey don't forget to sync your card for small business saturday. You get a $10 statement credit for every $10 you spend at designated small business, I checked the list by my place and there's lots to choose from...

rated:
missheyu said:   hey don't forget to sync your card for small business saturday. You get a $10 statement credit for every $10 you spend at designated small business,

No, you get ONE $10 credit for ONE purchase of $10, per enrolled card.

rated:
KYBOSH said:   Oh... and dont forget the various CashBack portals you can go through to get up to an additional 10% CashBack on that $100 spend.
Has anyone sucessfully done this? There is wording in the offers of " you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party" so I have not.

rated:
IMO these master threads hurt more than help, and in many cases seem like nothing more than someone trying to earn badges than actually trying to provide info.

Why they aren't helpful: too many varying offers going at once leads to too many conversations at once, leads to too much confusion. Some deals instore only, some instore only, some both. some were one way last time but different this time, etc...It's much easier for individual deals to fall under their own topics, keeps things a lot clearer

rated:
dhilpert said:   
KYBOSH said:   Oh... and dont forget the various CashBack portals you can go through to get up to an additional 10% CashBack on that $100 spend.
Has anyone sucessfully done this? There is wording in the offers of " you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party" so I have not.

Yes, but that only applies to payments done via third party (like V.me, Paypal, etc). It doesn't apply to referral links.

rated:
Like some master threads, dislike others. Happen to dislike the idea of this one (would rather see individual threads, if at all).

Reasoning? A master thread is just a re-hash of what I MIGHT see everyday when I look at my Amex account.

Individual threads let me know at a glance what the new deal is (and if I need to waste time logging on to Amex). Don't need no diapers or kids hats, so a deal for that kind of store does me no good.

rated:
Amazon Spend $75.00 get back $25.00 sync with Amex card.

Tweet #AmexAmazon

rated:
KYBOSH said:   Amazon Spend $75.00 get back $25.00 sync with Amex card.

Tweet https://sync.americanexpress.com/twitter/offerterms/F086C8D4AB6084A4D8264D164DE6E73D4

Of course it comes out right after I spend a couple hundred on Amazon split out over a few different orders.

ETA: How do you figure out which card is synched with FB/Twitter/etc? I lost the URL and can't seem to find it again.

rated:
KYBOSH said:   Amazon Spend $75.00 get back $25.00 sync with Amex card.

Tweet https://sync.americanexpress.com/twitter/offerterms/F086C8D4AB6084A4D8264D164DE6E73D4

Thanks...got it on both my cards.

rated:
Missed this one from a while ago. Credit goes to vlmyfox

25% off Papa John's Order.
https://apps.facebook.com/amexlinklikelove/
Code: AMEX25
expire 12/31/13

rated:
The direct link to register your Amex cards (without requiring twitter/FB) for the Amazon.com $25 off $75 is here: https://enroll.amexnetwork.com/US/en/Amazon/
Register all your cards without any hassle.

rated:
KYBOSH said:   Missed this one from a while ago. Credit goes to vlmyfox

expire 12/31/13

What's the code for?

rated:
c3 said:   
KYBOSH said:   Missed this one from a while ago. Credit goes to vlmyfox

expire 12/31/13

What's the code for?

Sorry about that: 25% off your next Papa John's Order.

Fixed.

rated:
COSTCO.COM Get $15 Back When You Spend $115+
Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your synced card to spend a total of $115 or more online at costco.com by 12/31/2013
(Facebook Offer)

rated:
Kohls (online only I think) $50.00 get back $10.00 sync with Amex card.

Tweet #amexkohls
Follow the link above for full terms and conditions
Expires 12/31/13

rated:
TOYSRUS - Get $5 back When you spend $25
Check you offers or the Amex Sync webpage.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
mail4hemanthr said:   Can we buy egift card and get still get $20 statement credit?? Or its just physical gift card
For AMEX/Lands' End offer, eGCs do not qualify, physical GCs do. BTW, statement credit is $25, not $20.

Offer valid online only. Not valid on in-store purchases. Excludes gift cards, Lands End retail, outlet, and Lands End at Sears locations.

rated:
Zappos has $30 off $150 purchase. The shoes I want are $149.95.

I wasted several minutes looking for a filler item and it doesn't seem like any websites have such a database (unlike Amazon where several 3rd party sites list filler items) and Zappos isn't friendly enough to have a search for all items by price.

It looks like I could buy an e-gift card for $150, get the code in my email, buy the shoes for $149.95 and then let the 5 cents rot in the gift card unused. However, the terms on the site say that e-gift cards are sold by a Zappos Online Giftcard LLC which is separate from the regular Zappos site. I'm worried AMEX won't count it.

It looks like the shoes I want are on sale $5 off so maybe if I wait a week they will go back to regular price and I'll just buy them at $154.95 minus $30 AMEX promo.

rated:
robronson said:   Zappos has $30 off $150 purchase. The shoes I want are $149.95.

I wasted several minutes looking for a filleritem and it doesn't seem like any websites have such a database (unlike Amazon where several 3rd party sites list filler items) and Zappos isn't friendly enough to have a search for all items by price.

It looks like I could buy an e-gift card for $150, get the code in my email, buy the shoes for $149.95 and then let the 5 cents rot in the gift card unused. However, the terms on the site say that e-gift cards are sold by a Zappos Online Giftcard LLC which is separate from the regular Zappos site. I'm worried AMEX won't count it.

It looks like the shoes I want are on sale $5 off so maybe if I wait a week they will go back to regular price and I'll just buy them at $154.95 minus $30 AMEX promo.

I has a look and the have over 150k items for sale. The absolute cheapest thing right now is http://www.zappos.com/oxo-tot-bowl-for-big-kids-green($3.99).
i believe Zappos offer free returns as well.

hope this helps!

rated:
robronson said:   Zappos has $30 off $150 purchase. The shoes I want are $149.95.

I wasted several minutes looking for a filler item and it doesn't seem like any websites have such a database (unlike Amazon where several 3rd party sites list filler items) and Zappos isn't friendly enough to have a search for all items by price.

Add a $6 pair of socks to get to the $150 price. http://www.zappos.com/socks~7?zfcTest=sis%3A0#!/socks/CKvXARDO1w...

rated:
#AmexBCBG - Get $25 back when you spend $100 online
(Expires 12/31)

rated:
Chevron/Texaco: Spend $40, get $5 back, exp. 01/31/2014

Haven't found a twitter equivalent yet.

rated:
Toys R Us was added AMEX SYNC on FACEBOOK
Spend $25, get $5 back
Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your synced Card to spend a total of $25 or more at Toys R Us or Babies R Us by 12/31/2013.
Offer Terms:
Valid in store or online Offer Terms:

Valid in store or online at toysrus.com and babiesrus.com. Paypal transactions, FAO Schwartz, international locations and Puerto Rico locations are excluded. Enrollment ltd. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent to you until after 12/31/13, it may not count towards determining whether your purch qualifies for the offer. Limit 1 stmt credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Smtt credit will appear on your billing stmt within 8 wks after American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purch. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purch from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purch have been provided or shipped by the merchant. Stmt credit may be reversed if qualifying purch is returned/cancelled.

rated:
Sync FB has $25 back on $250 at Bestbuy.... Anyone know if you can still buy "Kindle" Gift Cards at BB with a credit card?

Skipping 178 Messages...
rated:
Ticketmaster.com - spend $75 get $25 back - extended to 08/31/14

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014