• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
So this deal only works if you have a Target red card.

I borrowed it from here. Simply, get the $479 iPad air which is advertised on the flyer with a $100 gift card. But make sure to use your red card to get the price down further. The site calculates the price comes to $355 if you include the value of the gift card, and the additional red card discount used with the red card.

Target
See Target promo codes that earn Up to 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

iPad Air
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You will not get an additional 5% on the gift card usage only because the GC is your form of payment, not the REDCard. You might get the REDCARD discount of 5% if split the charge over two forms of payment, not sure on that.

I believe you can't use the gift card to pay here, you have it to user it later for another purchase.

NM

nikhildb said:   Simply, get the $479 iPad air....
Hmmm, there'll be nothing simple about nabbing one of those tomorrow.  Target's made it known that "quantities are limited."   Add to the likely disappointment of coming up empty handed the hassle of dealing with crazed crowds and the necessity of a way-early arrival, well, to me it all sounds like nothing more than the makings for a supremely complex cluster f.....

Zenoicus said:   
nikhildb said:   Simply, get the $479 iPad air....
Hmmm, there'll be nothing simple about nabbing one of those tomorrow.  Target's made it known that "quantities are limited."   Add to the likely disappointment of coming up empty handed the hassle of dealing with crazed crowds and the necessity of a way-early arrival, well, to me it all sounds like nothing more than the makings for a supremely complex cluster f.....

You got it!  5 on average per store. Compare that the 50 per store at launch 3 weeks ago.

Zenoicus hit the nail on the head. cluster

I bought a 16GB Air on 11/6 and came in tonight to return/exchange and then price match to Staples, Quill or Best Buy for the 32 GB Air. I was told they do no Price Matching this week at all...

Unfortunately, we're going to be fighting with thousands of people (like myself) that took advantage of the $200 Target Gift card from the iPad trade-in deal last month.

I went to a couple of Target's around Las Vegas to scout and they each have about 30 units of the 16GB Air. I guess I'll have to be patient and hope someone else does a sale outside of Black Friday that I can price match. I'm only willing to wait in line about 2 hours to save the $100. So, I'll see what the lines look like at 6pm.

man, this sucks. I was planning on strolling in at 11am and picking one up. But it looks like that won't be possible from your replies. Wish me luck anyway!

Got one after standing in line for 2 hrs. Target had over 45 16GB versions at the store in Atlanta today

No way I am waiting 2 hours to save $50. I bet we see these at $429 a few times before December 25th. I paid $429 for mine already when I did the $200 sell back deal, so $50 for 2 hours is a no go.

I just snagged two ipad airs yeeaaahaaaahhhh! Come on texas Targets

Went to a Target in Las Vegas, I waited in line for an hour. The crowd was all focused on the cheap 50" and appliances.

There were three dozen 16 GB Airs or so left after I got mine. Cost/Benefit Analysis made my time worth it when you consider that I had taken advantage of the trade in deal and had the $200 Gift Card for a 1st Generation.

I picked up the $89 Apple TV with the Free Gift card.

LA, on Jefferson in Culver City.  Got there 9:30 pm.  Waited in line for about 1 1/2 hours.,  They had 125 of each- ipad air and ipad mini.  The airs were 50/50 16 and 32, The mini's were all 16 without Retina. 
Got one!  The casher was nice enough to ring up my purchase for another item separately so I could use the gift card.  It was one item per person, either type of ipad.  They claim the stock of ipads will be replished daily, but, they
don't know when or what time.  The store opened at 8 and they had about 10 of each item left after me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014