• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

iPad Air
Disclaimer
To buy this product, please call a MacMall Account Executive at (800) 622-6255, Press 1 for Home Sales. 

Or use your MacMall Business Direct Account to buy online.

MacMall only charges sales tax in CA, NY, IL, WI, MN, CO, TN, NC and GA.

Link        

Note other models also on sale.

MacMall
Need a MacMall coupon that earns Up to 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

iPad Air
Thanks erohrer
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Re/ shipping options at MacMall.

Judging from discussions of this deal elsewhere...some purchasers have reported getting ... (more)

ktg (Nov. 28, 2013 @ 8:29a) |

Re: How did I get the free overnight shipping?
They offered it to me during the call. I suggest just asking them if they ... (more)

popthinker (Nov. 28, 2013 @ 3:47p) |

Bought iPad air from best but for $400.
Used my 2 Amex to buy best but gift card $250 each, and got $25 credit . $500 gif... (more)

bigamybilk (Nov. 28, 2013 @ 4:31p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bet the people buying from MacMall would feel silly when they find out about the Target, Fry's, WalMart, and Staples' deals on the iPad Air...

How do you get CashBack if you call in the order?

GWBush said:   Bet the people buying from MacMall would feel silly when they find out about the Target, Fry's, WalMart, and Staples' deals on the iPad Air...
I'm thinking most would be aware of those deals.  Not as far apart as you think. Tax situation could make this good for some.

Same question. How do you get Cash Back if you order on the phone?

is Target also going to sell online? if not you run the risk on not being one of the 1st 100 or .... people at Target and won;t get that one as well. i bet macmal sells out soon. i already bought one. saved 6.5% tax and don't have to deal with Target madness and using the gift card. to each his own

just wish they had the cell version in stock as well....

Ordered three from MacMall. Two for the kids (16GB) and a 32GB for me. I asked for free overnight shipping, and they were more than happy to give it to me for free.

Thank goodness no Black Friday madness to attend to!

FYI: There is no CashBack from using Fatwallet on MacMall.com from any Apple products. Read the Cash Back Detail for restrictions (http://www.fatwallet.com/MacMall-coupons/)

2.0% Cash Back is Available when you see the Cash Back symbol.
(Using coupons without FatWallet's Cash Back symbol may void Cash Back)
Restrictions for Use
Cash Back not available on any Apple iPad products including, but not limited to, iPads, Apple iPad accessories, and AppleCare protection plan for iPad.
Cash Back not available on the California Electronic Waste Recycling Fee.
Cash Back not available for Corporate Access Page (CAP) transactions.
Gift Card Details: Cash Back not available on purchase or redemption of gift cards.

Does the MacMall website work for anyone? When I try place an order (I tried in 3 browsers), I get to the final screen, but when I click "Submit Your Order Now", it takes me back to the shopping cart.

lszyjka said:   FYI: There is no CashBack from using Fatwallet on MacMall.com from any Apple products. Read the Cash Back Detail for restrictions (http://www.fatwallet.com/MacMall-coupons/)  

Seems kind of a lousy deal FW negotiated.  No Cash Back for any Apple products from a place named MacMall which is an Apple partner and authorized Apple reseller.

bru20 said:   
lszyjka said:   FYI: There is no CashBack from using Fatwallet on MacMall.com from any Apple products. Read the Cash Back Detail for restrictions (http://www.fatwallet.com/MacMall-coupons/)   
  Seems kind of a lousy deal FW negotiated.  No Cash Back for any Apple products from a place named MacMall which is an Apple partner and authorized Apple reseller.

FW nor any other website affiliate has the ability to negotiate Cash Back percentages or Cash Back restrictions.

cnIsfg said:   
bru20 said:   

FW nor any other website affiliate has the ability to negotiate Cash Back percentages or Cash Back restrictions.

So why are there some sites that have 5% CB from MacMall?

bru20 said:   
cnIsfg said:   
bru20 said:   

So why are there some sites that have 5% CB from MacMall?

CB percentages will always vary between affiliates because some affiliates are willing to make less money and pay extra percentages out of their fixed cut.

Further checked:
MrRebates.com - Mac Mall (3% CB) - Excludes APPLE products from CB
Ebates.com        - Mac Mall (2% CB) - Excludes APPLE products from CB
FatWallet.com    - Mac Mall (2% CB) - Excludes APPLE products from CB
Discover.com     - Max Mall (does not participate), thought using Discover Card will still qualify for 5% since it's an online purchase (up till $1500 in purchases or $75 max)

There is a long list of other Cash Back sites http://www.cashbackholic.com/cashback-rebates-macmall.com.html but above are the once that I have used in the past, and always read the exclusion list first so there is no surprises.

LamboJ said:   Does the MacMall website work for anyone? When I try place an order (I tried in 3 browsers), I get to the final screen, but when I click "Submit Your Order Now", it takes me back to the shopping cart.

You have to call it in. I did and got my confirmation within 15 via email.

In for one. Thanks, OP! Green for you.

No tax and free overnight shipping. It was worth $28 to me to not have to wait outside Target for hours Thursday night.

Discover Card offers 5% CashBack on all online purchases in the 4th quarter. Does it still count as an "online" purchase even if you have to call to order an iPad Air?

popthinker said:   In for one. Thanks, OP! Green for you.

No tax and free overnight shipping. It was worth $28 to me to not have to wait outside Target for hours Thursday night.

How did you get the free overnight shipping?

If you think this is a good deal knock yourself out. I'm happy with my Fry's $379 Air.

What is that frys deal?

GWBush said:   Bet the people buying from MacMall would feel silly when they find out about the Target, Fry's, WalMart, and Staples' deals on the iPad Air...
  Which one of these stores have it online as well?

mredwizard said:   What is that frys deal?
 $100 GC with purchase in store.  Same as Target tomorrow.  Most Frys had like two iPads in store.  Probably all gone now.

dealin said:   is Target also going to sell online? if not you run the risk on not being one of the 1st 100 or .... people at Target and won;t get that one as well. i bet macmal sells out soon. i already bought one. saved 6.5% tax and don't have to deal with Target madness and using the gift card. to each his own

just wish they had the cell version in stock as well....

Target will have maybe 10 per store.  Will be hard to get for sure.  Glad this worked for you.

Target did put the iPads + $100 GC online. the 16gb iPad Air sold out. however, the rest of the other iPad Airs are still in stock... They are charging $6 for shipping though...

Re/ shipping options at MacMall.

Judging from discussions of this deal elsewhere...some purchasers have reported getting free overnight shipping (usually on the more expensive models, as best I can tell) while others have asked for free overnight shipping and have been politely declined. FYI, if you have a Shoprunner account, they can apply that shipping option on a telephone order. They did for my order.

Re: How did I get the free overnight shipping?
They offered it to me during the call. I suggest just asking them if they don't offer. Friendly customer service staff.

Bought iPad air from best but for $400.
Used my 2 Amex to buy best but gift card $250 each, and got $25 credit . $500 gift card I got for $450 and used them.
$500-$449-$27tax

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014