• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
linky 

Do discuss on items which are a real steal.

Member Summary

SEARS BF doorbusters online at 6PM CST - TODAY
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
ITEM DETAILS PRICE

Item# 09558999000
Description: Dunlop Rover H/T - P245/65R17 105T BW - All Seaso... (more)

ecopeterb (Nov. 28, 2013 @ 1:34a) |

That would violate state law in every state in the USA.

JandS (Nov. 28, 2013 @ 10:18a) |

Was anyone able to get the bogo gladiator Gearwall? It doesn't seem to be included online. When I searched for it and ad... (more)

nsharp1 (Nov. 28, 2013 @ 11:19a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

bought the $2 Eversoft Bed Pillow

The inflatables must not be 50% off yet, because they aren't showing up that way. And the only one I've tried to purchase is of course "Not Available" at the $80.99 price, but it's amazingly available through a different link for $139. Scam

Sears website is an adventure.  I'm trying very hard to resist browsing.
OP thanks for the update

Website is worst than obamacare website. Can't get past the banner on 1st page, only thing that loads. I tried to spend money this past weekend on Sears.com this past weekend and gave up. Website just freezes and stares at you, can't put anything into cart.

Agreed, the Sears site has been a dog for years. Time to fire some over-paid VP and get someone who knows how to fix.

Sears has been good to me this BF though. They gave me THIS TV for the same $149 TV that they had canceled on me.

Just bought the slow cooker for $9.99. Thanks for the heads up.

vickh said:   bought the $2 Eversoft Bed Pillow
  I will be buying the same, wife wanted 2 for xmas

Also got the slow cooker! Thanks

2cheap2eat said:   Agreed, the Sears site has been a dog for years. Time to fire some over-paid VP and get someone who knows how to fix.

VP Imran Jooma.

Love the ACA website comment!

Nice, picked up some comforters and other good stuff. Thanks OP.

Thanks.

theedge103 said:   Nice, picked up some comforters and other good stuff. Thanks OP.

How would you differentiate while ordering between the thin flimsy ones and the thick softer ones? Are you looking at that thread count or you know certain brands which are good? Suggest what you bought so can browse them. The website is working fine for me (maybe all deals are gone ) Thank you OP for the heads up

I'm waiting to see what people are buying, but those Eversoft pillows for $2 Vickh posted sounds pretty hot. A lot of deals seem to be going live tonight. It's pretty exciting.

KevinD said:   The inflatables must not be 50% off yet, because they aren't showing up that way. And the only one I've tried to purchase is of course "Not Available" at the $80.99 price, but it's amazingly available through a different link for $139. Scam
  An inflatable what....? Roomate? Maybe we dont want to know.

kingaroonie said:   I'm waiting to see what people are buying, but those Eversoft pillows for $2 Vickh posted sounds pretty hot. A lot of deals seem to be going live tonight. It's pretty exciting.

Retail price is $5.  What can you expect for this?  Maybe to fill a sham but that's it...

bought 4 pillows...enough for next 1 year

Got $100 off a set of 4 Dunlop tires, cost to me:

Item# 09558999000
Description: Dunlop Rover H/T - P245/65R17 105T BW - All Season Tire
Sold by: Sears
Return Policy
Reg.
$135.99
QTY
PROMOTIONS
Buy 4 save up to $100, or Buy 2 save $40 on Goodyear Dunlop Tires.
ITEM TOTALS
AMOUNT
Subtotal:
$543.96
Other Discounts:
$100.00
Item Total:
$443.96

Better deal than the "SAVE50" deal posted on the BF website. Really very good pricing for these tires for 2008 Jeep Commander Limited. Probably saved me $200+. Thanks OP!

Also bought Snowblower:
@ $499 24" - good deal!

Samsung 40" for $379 and 46" for $479 seem like OK deals but not great. Not sure how much the 5000 points are worth. I'm guessing $5.

nquinn said:   Samsung 40" for $379 and 46" for $479 seem like OK deals but not great. Not sure how much the 5000 points are worth. I'm guessing $5.
  $50

tarcapone said:   
nquinn said:   Samsung 40" for $379 and 46" for $479 seem like OK deals but not great. Not sure how much the 5000 points are worth. I'm guessing $5.
  $50

I wish.  Just checked and it's definitely $5.  

Sears is going down fast.
the return policy won't mean much when they go under.

Bought the eversoft pillows. Thanks!

Markfaafp said:   Sears is going down fast.

What return policy?  I bought a TV 2 days ago, and only on the receipt that came with the TV once delivered did it say "No Returns Accepted".  It was a brand new TV, 2013 model.

KitchenAid Professional Plus 5-qt. Stand Mixer in black is still in stock. The black one shows as $299, but adds to cart as $199. Red is sold out.

ecopeterb said:   Got $100 off a set of 4 Dunlop tires, cost to me:

Item# 09558999000
Return Policy
Reg.
$135.99
QTY
PROMOTIONS
Buy 4 save up to $100, or Buy 2 save $40 on Goodyear Dunlop Tires.
ITEM TOTALS
AMOUNT
Subtotal:
$543.96
Other Discounts:
$100.00
Item Total:
$443.96

Better deal than the "SAVE50" deal posted on the BF website. Really very good pricing for these tires for 2008 Jeep Commander Limited. Probably saved me $200+. Thanks OP!

Also bought Snowblower:
@ $499 24" - good deal!

How much is installation + additional fees? Used to work for Sears Auto many years ago and doubt the OTD price is $443.96

uafgrad said:   Sears has been good to me this BF though. They gave me THIS  TV for the same $149 TV that they had canceled on me.
  Niiice! I am happy for you!

The Tool Chest for $199 is a pretty good deal.

ITEM DETAILS PRICE

Item# 09558999000

Return Policy

https://ig.cdn.responsys.net/i4/responsysimages/g34ri4/Transactional_OBU_DynamicContent_V2/ItemGroup_Break/00-global-trans.png

Reg.
$135.99

QTY PROMOTIONS

4.00 Buy 4 save up to $100, or Buy 2 save $40 on Goodyear Dunlop Tires.

ITEM TOTALS AMOUNT

Subtotal: $543.96

Other Discounts: $100.00

Item Total: $443.96

Item# 09011996000
Description: 90 Day Tire Balance

Reg.
$11.99

ITEM TOTALS AMOUNT

Subtotal: $47.96

Item Total: $47.96

Item# 09598723000
Description: Rubber Valve Stem

Reg.
$2.99

ITEM TOTALS AMOUNT

Subtotal: $11.96

That's the installation items and installed price - I set an install date on purchase.

uafgrad said:   
Markfaafp said:   Sears is going down fast.

What return policy?  I bought a TV 2 days ago, and only on the receipt that came with the TV once delivered did it say "No Returns Accepted".  It was a brand new TV, 2013 model.

That would violate state law in every state in the USA.

Was anyone able to get the bogo gladiator Gearwall? It doesn't seem to be included online. When I searched for it and added 2 to my cart it showed full price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014