• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
At Schnuck's grocery (Midwest chain):   Get $25 off your next shopping trip when you buy $100 or more in participating gift cards:

Applebees
Toys 'R Us
Bass Pro Shops
Olive Garden
JC Penny
Qdoba
GameStop
SpaFinder Wellness
XBox Live
Kohl's
Longhorn Steakhouse
Sports Authority

$25 coupon good on next visit.  Limit one coupon per customer per day per order.
Offer valid 11/29/13-12/3/13

Member Summary

Schnucks: $25 off next shopping trip with $100 gift card purchase
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

LOL, I miss-read that as Schmucks!

GWBush said:   LOL, I miss-read that as Schmucks!
   Everybody does. I'm just excited to see a Fatwallet-worthy deal from my grocery store. 

where is the info on getting this deal?

Does this automatically print out after purchase?

schucks.jpg - Google Drive
Disclaimer

Still going with $20 back and some different merchants (Lowes and Children's Place for sure).  Has anyone had luck using the coupons that print to buy other gift cards?  Debating how many grocery coupons I can realistically make use of...

sara85 said:   Still going with $20 back and some different merchants (Lowes and Children's Place for sure).  Has anyone had luck using the coupons that print to buy other gift cards?  Debating how many grocery coupons I can realistically make use of...

I've used them to buy stuff immediately afterwards but did not use them to buy gift cards.  I wouldn't be surprised if you could use them, i'm sure they'll let you know immediately if it'll work or not

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014