rated:

Member Summary

STAPLES BF
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thank you.

chupet702 (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 7:06p) |

That they've done something that makes using rebates less easy for their customers. I'm sure they have a good reason for... (more)

billrubin (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 11:40p) |

Given that I pay my phone and other bills with a 2% back credit card, having to spend my rebate money on a debit card in... (more)

billrubin (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 11:42p) |

• Purchase a Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 1 User (SKUs 266272, 275509) at Staples stores, Staples.com or Staples catalog between 11/28/13 and 12/02/13, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card. Limit 3 rebates per name/address/household.

• Purchase Kaspersky Anti Virus 1 User (SKUs 266274, 309870) at Staples stores, Staples.com or Staples catalog between 11/28/13 and 12/02/13, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card. Limit 3 rebates per name/address/household.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

the FAMIR Quikbooks is available online for Cash Back earning. Most of the other FAR deals we've seen talked about appear to be instore only.

MISTERCHEAP said:   the FAMIR Quikbooks is available online for Cash Back earning. Most of the other FAR deals we've seen talked about appear to be instore only.
Yes, both papers are limit 2. Kaspersky is limit 3. Should be able to get rid of my Rewards.

QuickBooks rebates are to be avoided unless ABSOLUTELY necessary (like you need it, or have no other way to monetize Rewards).

billrubin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   the FAMIR Quikbooks is available online for Cash Back earning. Most of the other FAR deals we've seen talked about appear to be instore only.
Yes, both papers are limit 2. Kaspersky is limit 3. Should be able to get rid of my Rewards.

QuickBooks rebates are to be avoided unless ABSOLUTELY necessary (like you need it, or have no other way to monetize Rewards).

the $4.99 a/$60 MIR is online/store however for McAfee IS 3USER

http://www.staples.com/McAfee-Internet-Security-2014-1-3-User-Boxed/product_264170

hope stores are well stocked on the limit 3 kasperskys.

billrubin said:   

PS BILL, be sure to check rebate print out on the photo paper, limit is sometimes 4, even tho ad says 2.

MISTERCHEAP said:   PS BILL, be sure to check rebate print out on the photo paper, limit is sometimes 4, even tho ad says 2.

Rebate form says 2.

Where the heck is the FAR Kaspersky online? Rebate is online/in-store. Over 1000 units online.

Sorry noob question. The Kaspersky rebate limit is listed as 3 on the form but only 1 on the ad. Would there be any problem if I go with 3? Thanks.

myndreamland said:   Sorry noob question. The Kaspersky rebate limit is listed as 3 on the form but only 1 on the ad. Would there be any problem if I go with 3? Thanks.
Bpvh would say the rebate from rules.

Did anyone who ordered after 2 AM EST get order confirmation email, i did not make a note of my order details, no email from Staples, and no charge on my credit card. I placed another order, and noted down my order number. Again, that order number is not found in their online search tool, and no change on credit card !

ganeshb4 said:   Did anyone who ordered after 2 AM EST get order confirmation email, i did not make a note of my order details, no email from Staples, and no charge on my credit card. I placed another order, and noted down my order number. Again, that order number is not found in their online search tool, and no change on credit card !
You now have two orders

may be 3 orders , i called the service rep, and she said, she is not sure either and asked me to place another order now, since 'their processes have changed since 6 am' , and she dint want me to see out of stock. so i did place another order with a different C card , and now i finally have one email !! order confirmation.

powerG said:   may be 3 orders , i called the service rep, and she said, she is not sure either and asked me to place another order now, since 'their processes have changed since 6 am' , and she dint want me to see out of stock. so i did place another order with a different C card , and now i finally have one email !! order confirmation.
Welcome to 3 orders

mathfaster said:   Where the heck is the FAR Kaspersky online? Rebate is online/in-store. Over 1000 units online.
If people just want the software they could probably order it and get it price adjusted later. That doesn't really work if the objective is a cash out though.

powerG said:   may be 3 orders , i called the service rep, and she said, she is not sure either and asked me to place another order now, since 'their processes have changed since 6 am' , and she dint want me to see out of stock. so i did place another order with a different C card , and now i finally have one email !! order confirmation.

Yes, but does it appear online in your order history?
I got the confirmation email, credit card has a hold on it for the amount, but no order history appears..
wow, and I was so impressed Staples worked for the first time in six years...

anyways does anyone have order history on anything they received an email on? thanks

Whixh Kaspersky is limit 3? The anti virus? Or the Internet Security?
And can it be bought online?
Thanx

You guys can use the 30/90 online from cn-usa, but it will not work with tablet/computer purchases

The Norton 360 is priced online correctly if anyone wants it. 286642
$62 rebate limit 1

chatterbox22 said:   Whixh Kaspersky is limit 3? The anti virus? Or the Internet Security?
And can it be bought online?
Thanx

They're both limit 3

That was my question about the Kaspersky anti-virus. Is it only an instore deal? It still shows $19.99 after rebate online.

treehugger said:   That was my question about the Kaspersky anti-virus. Is it only an instore deal? It still shows $19.99 after rebate online.

yes, likely instore only. The FAMIR and $5 amir QuikBooks and McAfee are online however.

billrubin said:   

QuickBooks rebate avoidance is because it's difficult or takes a long time to collect or both? TIA.

CUinBlank said:   
billrubin said:   

QuickBooks rebate avoidance is because it's difficult or takes a long time to collect or both? TIA.

Various reasons. They like to deny first and then you have you chase your tail to get it fixed. You didn't send customer number even though you did. You didn't activate in time. It also can take a very long time to get the rebate, 8-10 weeks. Just a lot of hassle compared to say even a McAfee rebate. Constant monitoring. Some people do have it go smooth so it varies.

CUinBlank said:   
billrubin said:   

It is a little difficult...but last one I did in September was approved w/o issue and check arrived the other day, about 8-9 weeks from start to finish...that was a 2013 version, so I am going to pull the trigger on this 2104 one to monetize a mountain of GC's /rewards I'm sitting on.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
treehugger said:   That was my question about the Kaspersky anti-virus. Is it only an instore deal? It still shows $19.99 after rebate online.

yes, likely instore only. The FAMIR and $5 amir QuikBooks and McAfee are online however.

The AD doesn't say in store only so you should be able to get a refund by calling them. They never seem to program the instant savings in online. Should work with a credit card but i wouldn't use rewards.

JamesTKirk said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

The AD doesn't say in store only so you should be able to get a refund by calling them. They never seem to program the instant savings in online. Should work with a credit card but i wouldn't use rewards.

good luck calling today...either they are closed or very short staffed. I have to go to the store anyway for other things...I'll just get it there.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
CUinBlank said:   
billrubin said:   

It is a little difficult...but last one I did in September was approved w/o issue and check arrived the other day, about 8-9 weeks from start to finish...that was a 2013 version, so I am going to pull the trigger on this 2104 one to monetize a mountain of GC's /rewards I'm sitting on.

Thanks, MC and mathfaster, for your quick replies. I'll try the easy FARs first and then QuickBooks if there are any rewards/gc's left.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
JamesTKirk said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

good luck calling today...either they are closed or very short staffed. I have to go to the store anyway for other things...I'll just get it there.

Then call next week, that's why I suggested credit card only, so you could do it without issues.

JamesTKirk said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Maybe on the refund. They won't match store prices at times. Special events, etc.

Are the McAfee rebates good if you have done them before, with different rebate numbers?

JOHNLOGIC said:   Are the McAfee rebates good if you have done them before, with different rebate numbers?
If it is a different year, not a problem. McAfee is usually not a problem doing same product again with a new offer number. Just be prepared for stupid rejections like missing UPC even when you sent it in. Had one like that this year on a duplicate. Also had another rebate in progress for another product so it could have been that. Just monitor and absolutely have copies of all the paperwork.

Is there any problem with the rebate if I buy the Kaspersky IS with Easy Rewards credit. Do you need to mail it in to avoisd a problem?

duhmel said:   Is there any problem with the rebate if I buy the Kaspersky IS with Easy Rewards credit. Do you need to mail it in to avoisd a problem?
No and no, http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1157891/

I see Kaspersky as $3 AR??

aarzi said:   I see Kaspersky as $3 AR??
Thank Staples for that. Only FAR in store at the moment. Maybe they will change it Sunday online as the rebate is good through 12/2 - Cyber Monday.

Hi! If anyone is not really going to use their McAfee, mine is expiring this month. I could use the registration code. Thanks.

(I just used all my ink rewards on a HD at Staples yesterday, So I won't be doing any FARs for now)

kaspersky shows 6.99 AR? isn't it supposed to be FAR?

aarzi said:   I see Kaspersky as $3 AR??
I see $6.99AR for item 266272. Are the prices regional?

c3 said:   
I see $6.99AR for item 266272. Are the prices regional?

In Norcal...
#266274 is $2.99 AR
#266272 is FAR

Skipping 53 Messages...
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Just deal with it, they have no obligation to pay out by check or paypal. There are ways to monetize these things or use them wisely:

Given that I pay my phone and other bills with a 2% back credit card, having to spend my rebate money on a debit card instead of using my normal credit card devalues the rebate by 2% (as opposed to if I were getting a rebate check). There's Amazon Payments, but that is a lot more difficult to unload than just depositing a check.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014