QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Werner 22 ft. Aluminum Telescoping Multi-position Ladder 300 lb. Load Capacity $125 Free Shipping HD

4 of 5
skh12
12/3/13 9:33 PM
In 4 1
MisterMe
12/3/13 10:05 PM
bought one now to get it home. Anyone know if this can fit in the trunk of a Honda Civic with drop down rear seats?
azboy2die4
12/4/13 1:09 AM
I love my Little Giant 17. I always want something a little taller. For the price, i couldn't turn away. Thanks OP
skh12
12/4/13 3:18 AM
MisterMe said:   

bought one now to get it home. Anyone know if this can fit in the trunk of a Honda Civic with drop down rear seats?


Fits in a Subaru legacy, it's less than 6' long
Gwizu2
12/4/13 11:42 AM
in 4 one. Don't forget coupon HOLIDAYTEN for an extra $10 off. (ends today I believe)
DonnieDuck
12/4/13 11:53 AM
I have the 13' one and this thing is one tough ladder. I could use the 22' ladder too so I guess I will be using the $10 coupon and getting the now reduced to 5% from Discover.
SecondGunman
12/4/13 12:58 PM
skh12 said:   


MisterMe said:   

bought one now to get it home. Anyone know if this can fit in the trunk of a Honda Civic with drop down rear seats?


Fits in a Subaru legacy, it's less than 6' long


I didn't bust out a tape measure or anything, but I'm 6' tall and it's shorter than I am when it's fully folded. I'd guess it's between 5' and 5'6". It would definitely fit in a hatchback with the seats down, but I don't think it would go in a Civic. It might go, but it's gonna be a tight fit.
NotSoHard
12/4/13 1:43 PM
SecondGunman said:   


skh12 said:   


MisterMe said:   

bought one now to get it home. Anyone know if this can fit in the trunk of a Honda Civic with drop down rear seats?


Fits in a Subaru legacy, it's less than 6' long


I didn't bust out a tape measure or anything, but I'm 6' tall and it's shorter than I am when it's fully folded. I'd guess it's between 5' and 5'6". It would definitely fit in a hatchback with the seats down, but I don't think it would go in a Civic. It might go, but it's gonna be a tight fit.



Pretty close guess. Closed, it's 5 foot 6.5 inches high, just under27.5 inches wide at the base,19 inches wide at the top, and 8 inches thick.
NotSoHard
12/4/13 3:10 PM
Gwizu2 said:   

in 4 one. Don't forget coupon HOLIDAYTEN for an extra $10 off. (ends today I believe)



Yes, it does. Here are the details:

$10 discount on one entire online order of $100 or more made at HomeDepot.com only 12/02/13 -12/04/13. Offer does not apply to installation products or services,appliance parts, gift cards, custom blinds and shades, Progress Lighting, Honda, Ariens, John Deere, Cub Cadet, Lit+A43tle+A43 Giant Ladder Systems,? Delonghi, Hunter Prestige, Weber and reconditioned tools and cannot be combined with any other offer. Cash value 1/20th of 1 cent. Enter promotion code at checkout to receive your discount. The discount will be reflected at checkout for the products qualifying for the promotion.

auromed76
12/4/13 9:14 PM
I went to Lowes tonight and picked one up with pricematch for $112. Great deal on the Ladder, and I needed one this weekend anyway.
4 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:








You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
Loading...