• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Thanks. got one $125 - $10 + Tax. Because there was not available online so can not get the free shipping, I had to order online and pickup in store last night..
Try to use my Home Depot Card to get 5% discount when order online, but no way to ask (enter). Called Home Depot online customer service and spoke with 3 different department persons. At the end I was told the 5% discount with Home Depot Card only for store purchasing.

Few days ago, I went Home Depot and bought something with my Home Depot Card (2nd time use. Applied the Home Depot Card and got 5% discount when bought a refrigerator 2 weeks ago.), but did not get 5% discount, asked the cashier, she said I had to ask 5% discount before scan the item. Waited in line 10+ minutes and the representative said no more 5% discount.  Spoke with the store manager, finally canceled the purchasing and re-bough the items with 5% discount. I like Lowes, automatically get 5% discount on Lowes card purchasing  without asking the 5% discount.

Ordered one yesterday with $10 off coupon = $115.

Picked up today, then returned/re-bought with Harbor Freight 25% off coupon = $86.25 ($115 * .75) + tax.  

Still in stock, great deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.