• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.officemax.com 

IN STORE ONLY
INSTANT SAVINGS, in BF AD. Valid Thrs/Fri (possible Sat too).

Buy $200 MC or VISA, save $20 instant + $6.95 activation fee.

Can pay with credit card. (use of rewards doubtful)

OfficeMax
Need a OfficeMax coupon that earns Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

OFFICE MAX B&M NOW LIVE $200 Visas or MasterCards for $186.95
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   www.officemax.com 

In store? or online as well?  I can't find any mention of the deal on the site and don't have a paper flyer.

labboypro said:   

In store? or online as well?  I can't find any mention of the deal on the site and don't have a paper flyer.

Ancient member with 6300+ posts and you didn't check the ad posted on FW before posting your question?  Tsk, tsk, tsk

Limit 1; at least 15 per store.

C320 said:   
  Ancient member with 6300+ posts and you didn't check the ad posted on FW before posting your question?  Tsk, tsk, tsk

Since you asked, I used the super-functional search function first.  I found _3_ posts in the BF forum, 2 of which are from 2009.  I found this thread  in Hot Deals, which doesn't mention the cc offer.  And that's it.  So, yes... I did check the available resources before asking.  But thanks for assuming otherwise, even though I am an Ancient member with 6300+ posts.

edit: and now that I'm in front of a real computer and not a tiny phone, I ALSO checked the "impossible to read on a phone" BF ad scan section, and nowhere on any of the 9 pages posted do I see anything about this deal.  So... my original question still stands, red and all.

you can't use these to fund a BB, correct?

labboypro said:   

Labboy, too much to eat?? Clearly says B&M in the title and the op. It's on the front page of the BF ad (they are open NOW) about the VISA/MC deal.

labboypro said:   
C320 said:   

Since you asked, I used the super-functional search function first.  I found _3_ posts in the BF forum, 2 of which are from 2009.  I found this thread   in Hot Deals, which doesn't mention the cc offer.  And that's it.  So, yes... I did check the available resources before asking.  But thanks for assuming otherwise, even though I am an Ancient member with 6300+ posts.

edit: and now that I'm in front of a real computer and not a tiny phone, I ALSO checked the "impossible to read on a phone" BF ad scan section, and nowhere on any of the 9 pages posted  do I see anything about this deal.  So... my original question still stands, red and all.

go to the www.officemax.com site, forget those BF site scans. Deal started tonight at 8PM. Trust me, I did this already, first hand confirmation.

My experience last year was that they were out by Sat. morning (my guess is they pulled them or were selling multiple to people).

Funny thing is earlier this year they had the same deal for 2 weeks and ended up buying a boatload of them to meet the 5000 spending cap for Chase Ink.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

Labboy, too much to eat?? Clearly says B&M in the title and the op. It's on the front page of the BF ad (they are open NOW) about the VISA/MC deal.

And then you included a URL to the website, which once might surmise was either because it was online as well (didn't expect it to be), OR there was info on the website about the deal.  I STILL have found no info on it except your assertion that it is a real deal (which I believe, but would like to see SOMETHING real to validate the existence of the deal).  BTW, you aren't expected to know that I'm on the west coast... where it is not yet 8pm.

So, unpteen posts in and nobody has yet to produce any documentation for the offer... presumably because everyone is too busy redding the Ancient member for asking for documentation that can't be found.

OM Visa/MC Deal
Disclaimer
labboypro said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

And then you included a URL to the website, which once might surmise was either because it was online as well (didn't expect it to be), OR there was info on the website about the deal.  I STILL have found no info on it except your assertion that it is a real deal (which I believe, but would like to see SOMETHING real to validate the existence of the deal).  BTW, you aren't expected to know that I'm on the west coast... where it is not yet 8pm.

So, unpteen posts in and nobody has yet to produce any documentation for the offer... presumably because everyone is too busy redding the Ancient member for asking for documentation that can't be found.

Seeing is believing my friend!

Staples is doing theirs online too, but for $100. Wish Office Max did the same. Good deal regardless, I will not be able to go till tomorrow sometime.

tajar96 said:   Staples is doing theirs online too, but for $100. Wish Office Max did the same. Good deal regardless, I will not be able to go till tomorrow sometime.
  I think that Staples is $150, which means 2 cards or a $200 card.

Yeah, Staples is $150 and get $15 rebate. Online max gc is $100.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Seeing is believing my friend!

Thank you. That would have been a GREAT thing to include in the OP.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/457553/#fifth

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014