• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/seniorday.jsp 

MODS THIS STAYS IN HD with placeholder in Drug tks

Walgreens
See Walgreens promo codes that earn 8.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

walgreens
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

REMINDER!

this is coming TOMORROW. if you have a bunch of RR's from all the deals last week, make them go further. Plus the $25 in spend/earn 5000 points for AARP members has reset for the month. You can PAY with RR's and STILL EARN THOSE POINTS.

Some MM deal's to be had as well. Will post more details later on today.

Will a $30 purchase in the store, trigger the AARP -5000 points and the Jingle cash -$5 to print ??

Thanks, MC.

LORENW said:   Will a $30 purchase in the store, trigger the AARP -5000 points and the Jingle cash -$5 to print ??

Yes, $30 before sales tax and after the senior discount is applied. Remember to calculate in your head how the senior discount will affect your final total. It MUST be $30 AFTER the discount to get the jingle cash coupon, and must be $25+ after discount/before sales tax to get the 5000 Bal Rwds points.

Jingle Cash Promotion
Jingle Cash is running this week. See the dedicated thread for details. All amounts are after Walgreens discounts and coupons, but before manufacturer coupons. All Jingle Cash is off of a purchase of $30 or more, to be redeemed the week of December 8-14.

Spend $30, Get $5
Spend $50, Get $10
Spend $75, Get $15
Spend $100, Get $20

Senior/AARP Savings Day
Tuesday, December 3rd ONLY
20% off Walgreens private label brands, 15% off almost everything else

Register Rewards Deals
Scrunci Headband (2pk), Octopus Clip (3pk) or Clippies (6pk), $2 receive $2 RR

Crest Mouthwash 3d White (16oz) or Pro Health (16 or 33.8oz), $3.99 receive $3 RR
$1.00/1 Crest Pro-Health or Crest 3D Whitening Rinse (Coupons.com IP)

Hyland's Leg Cramps Ointment (2.5oz) $6.99, receive $6 RR
$1.00/1 Hyland's Leg Cramps Product PDF IP Link [hylandsbaby.com]

Points Deals
Nature Made Vitamins and Supplements (Excludes Adult Gummies and Vitamelts) Buy 1, 2nd for $3; 3000 points WYB 2
$5/1 and $3/1 MQs in Diabetes and You (Holiday 2013/Winter 2014) or NLA PDF

Nature Made Adult Gummies $6.99, 3,000 Points WYB 1

Nature Made Vitamelts $4.99, 3,000 Points WYB 1
$3/1 Hangtag MQ (Found at Target)

Accu-Check Aviva or Nano Blood Glucose Monitor $14.99, 3,000 Points WYB 1
$14.99 Mail-In Rebate (in package)

Other Good Deals
Gold Medal Flour, 5lbs
$1.79 Sale Price with In-Ad Coupon [Limit 3]

Potential Filler Suggestions
Holiday Gift Sack
$1.00/6 (~17¢ each) with In-Ad Coupon [Limit 12]

Mentos Mints, 1.32oz
$2.00/4 Sale Price
-- $1.00/4 December IVC

Activity Pads, Puzzles, or Books (Reg. 59¢)
$1.00/3 with In-Ad Coupon

Mars, Nestle, Peeps, Wonka, or Palmer Holiday Candy (0.92-1.2 oz)
$0.49 Sale Price with In-Ad Coupon [Limit 6]
-- $1.00/2 Holiday Mars, No Size Restrictions (RP IP Direct Link [redplum.com])
*** Remember that this is NOT a filler if you use the MQ ***

Wexford Bubble Mailer (6x9 to 12.5x18 inch)
$0.49 with In-Ad Coupon [Limit 3]

Mars Candy (1.14-2.17oz)
$0.49 with In-Ad Coupon [Limit 3]

Ornament Hooks (125ct) or Silver Icicles (2,000ct)
$1.00/2 with In-Ad Coupon [Limit 4]

Arizona Tea or Drink (20 or 23oz)
$1.00/2 or $0.59 Each Sale Price

Holiday Life Savers Roll, 1.14oz
$1.00/2 or $0.69 each

Individual Sharpies
$0.59 with In-Ad Coupon [Limit 3]

As always, well done!

MISTERCHEAP said: Register Rewards Deals
Scrunci Headband (2pk), Octopus Clip (3pk) or Clippies (6pk), $2 receive $2 RR

2 questions: What is the RR limit on the Scrunci offer. Could you get one of each free? More than one? The ad has no limits mentioned that I saw.
And on Senior day tomorrow, do you get a 15% discount on the $2 and still get a RR of $2?
Thanks

MGR

RR are one print per receipt, but you can easily checkout several times.

They would cost $1.70, and get a $2 reward printed

MISTERCHEAP said:   REMINDER!

this is coming TOMORROW. if you have a bunch of RR's from all the deals last week, make them go further. Plus the $25 in spend/earn 5000 points for AARP members has reset for the month. You can PAY with RR's and STILL EARN THOSE POINTS.

Is the 5000 points/$25 for AARP members still valid?  Last month I didn't get it (had a net spent of $39 before tax).  When asked the store manager, he told me Walgreens has gotten rid of this program. 
p.s. - I don't know if what he said is true.  Hope you don't red me for sharing my experience.    

niniss said:   

Is the 5000 points/$25 for AARP members still valid?  Last month I didn't get it (had a net spent of $39 before tax).  When asked the store manager, he told me Walgreens has gotten rid of this program. 
p.s. - I don't know if what he said is true.  Hope you don't red me for sharing my experience.    

Yes, I earned it in November, however you won't earn them if you use any points to pay or pay with a merchandise credit (even $2 worth of points or merchadise credit voids earning ALL points on an order). And of course THEY MUST scan your AARP card.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
niniss said:   

Yes, I earned it in November, however you won't earn them if you use any points to pay or pay with a merchandise credit (even $2 worth of points or merchadise credit voids earning ALL points on an order). And of course THEY MUST scan your AARP card.

Another reason could be if you purchased  an item that your state prohibits getting rewards for buying.

Example, Claratin-D knocked mine out one month, I had to return and rebuy to get my points, without the Claritan-d

MISTERCHEAP said:   
niniss said:   

I didn't redeem any points (in fact have never redeemed points ever) and have been getting the 5000 points every month prior to Nov and that's why I asked the store manager why it didn't show this time.  (The funny thing is, before my trip to the store I read here somewhere in another post - someone mentioned that he didn't get the points but was able to have the store manager to manually add - and that's why when the manager told me the program has discontinued i believed him.)   

LORENW said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
niniss said:   

Another reason could be if you purchased  an item that your state prohibits getting rewards for buying.

Example, Claratin-D knocked mine out one month, I had to return and rebuy to get my points, without the Claritan-d

Thank you for the very good information that i never knew about.  I did buy several over the counter medication type of stuff for my mom.  But how do i find out what items are prohibited? 

niniss said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
niniss said:   

I didn't redeem any points (in fact have never redeemed points ever) and have been getting the 5000 points every month prior to Nov and that's why I asked the store manager why it didn't show this time.  (The funny thing is, before my trip to the store I read here somewhere in another post - someone mentioned that he didn't get the points but was able to have the store manager to manually add - and that's why when the manager told me the program has discontinued i believed him.)   

Nope, offer right here. this was for Nov, they haven't updated it yet for Dec.

http://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/aarpcard.jsp

MISTERCHEAP said:   ~~Nope, offer right here. this was for Nov, they haven't updated it yet for Dec.
   Thank you, MisterC.  I will print this page and show it to that store manager so he won't give out the incorrect information in future, at least not on this topic.

The AARP offer is in this weeks flyer, also on the balance rewards page under offers, and I normally also see it in the monthly coupon book.

So the idea it quit, is not correct.

Just for info sake, a store manager can adjust for the 5000 points, I know since it happened to me in November, I was at $27, and used 4 of the Lindt coupons for $8 off, paid cash and used no other offers, the register didn't give me the points. After I showed the manager the Wags rules on their website, she did an adjustment.

Just back from Walgreens AARP , and Senior day shopping spree, The Jingle cash and the AARP point both worked just fine.

Everything I purchased was already on sale, plus everything dropped another 15 or 20%, Treseme yielded 4000 bonus points as well, arrp added 5000, a couple more RR printed and so did the Jingle cash.

They did take all 4 Treseme coupons on one order.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014