Slidecloud Amazon.com
Disclaimer

Slidecloud Amazon.com
Disclaimer

Slidecloud Amazon.com
Disclaimer

Slidecloud Amazon.com
Disclaimer
I found a year end deal on Amazon for reading glasses and sunglasses. Choose any 2 from this link: http://www.amazon.com/b?me=A2XJFE9MQDFWMG&ie=UTF8&qid=1385777985
Once there, pick any 2 and in the end, type in the coupon code S55X7SCS to get one for free. Hope everyone has a good time shopping these holidays!

Member Summary

sunglasses and reading glasses
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

seems nice deal! going to give a try.

Thanks - in for 2.

Wow. Great deal. Ive brought from here before and i loved them, now i get two..1 for me and my boo

Thanks. in 4 2. Great deal.

Only worked on the Pacific Edge glasses for me.

I was able to pick up the Solo line and Coleman sunglasses. I noticed that not all Coleman's are on sale.

Hey, it's a new member party in here!

Nothing suspicious at all, lol

Hey I take offense to your comment. I've been a member since 2009 - that's going to be 5 years in 6 months. Unlike others I don't just comment to get my comment count up but am an active member nonetheless.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014