• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I scored a Lumia 520 ATT Go phone at RadioShack B&M. This has a price of $69.99 for thanksgiving(ends today 11/30)
Plus there is a $10 RadioShack cash on your purchase of $50 or more (This promotion runs from now till 1/4/13)

Here is my scenario(if that helps anyone)

ATT 520 Lumia (special bundle with 8GB micro SD card and additional back case)= 69.99
- 10% college discount (7.00) If you have a college ID (YMMV)
- $10 RadioShack coupon when you register your email (or if you have 10 off 50 coupon which RS-B&M gave out as a promotion in October)
=52.99 + Tax + CPN for $10 off next purchase(Valid in store from 12/3 to 12/17 and no minimum amount to spend is specified, so I think I will try it towards a 9.99 item)

Will all the coupons and savings, my view is that this is a better deal than MS Store ( and which, btw is OOS @ MS Store)

Hope this helps. Please follow deal rules. I believe this is B&M only and not online.

RadioShack
Need a RadioShack coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

ATT GoPhone
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014