LINK
20% Coupon CYBERSAVE

Member Summary

Haier LE32F2220
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

And 15% back through Shop Discover makes this $160 - $24 CB - $45 KC = $91...better than WalMart's deal.

In for 1.

How does the Kohls cash work? If it like one of those store rewards programs? Do you get the Kohls cash for a future purchase?

andrewrp said:   How does the Kohls cash work? If it like one of those store rewards programs? Do you get the Kohls cash for a future purchase?

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/ecom/windows/2010_MayUpdate/KCas...

If you don't want to click the above link...http://www.kohlscorporation.com/ecom/windows/2010_MayUpdate/medi... Close WindowEarn Kohl's Cash®From 12am (CST) November 26 to 11:59pm (CST) December 1, everyone gets $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store, online & at the kiosk on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise!It's Easy!Here's how to earn (and use) your $15 Kohl's Cash coupons!*

1. For every $50 you spend, you get $15 in Kohl's Cash.
  2. The Kohl's Cash coupon you earn online will be sent via email.** Follow the email instructions to print out your Kohl's Cash coupon.
  3. Take your Kohl's Cash coupon to your nearest Kohl's Department Store or enter your coupon number and pin at checkout on Kohls.com, December 2-9 .
  4. At checkout, your Kohl's Cash coupon will be deducted from your purchase total!

Here's how easy it is to earn Kohl's Cash!
Spend $50 - $15 Kohl's Cash coupon
Spend $100 - $30 Kohl's Cash coupon
Spend $150 - $45 Kohl's Cash coupon
Spend $200 - $60 Kohl's Cash coupon
Spend $250 - $75 Kohl's Cash coupon
Coupon increases with each $50 purchase

*REDEEMABLE IN STORE AND AT Kohls.com 12/2-12/9. Kohl's Cash® is not legal tender. No Cash Back. Customer will receive a $15 Kohl's Cash® Coupon for the first $50 in purchases. An additional $15 in value will be added to the coupon for each additional $50 spent in that single transaction. Kohl's Cash® Coupon is earned on the amount of customer purchases after all applicable discounts are applied and before tax is imposed. Eligible customer purchases include sale- , regular- and clearance-priced merchandise, but exclude the purchase of Gift Cards. Offer can be redeemed with any other offer, but cannot be redeemed for cash. Kohl's Cash® will be applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts. Kohl's Cash® Coupon may not be redeemed (1) on purchases of Kohl's Cares® cause merchandise or other charitable items; (2) to reduce customer's Kohl's Charge or any third party charge account balance; (3) as price adjustments on prior purchases; or (4) to purchase Gift Cards. If merchandise purchased earning a Kohl's Cash® Coupon is subsequently returned or price adjusted, the value of the Kohl's Cash® Coupon previously earned and/or the amount of the merchandise refund will be reduced to reflect any unearned value. Return value of merchandise purchased with a Kohl's Cash® Coupon may be subject to adjustment. Offer is nontransferable.**Kohl's Cash of $250 or more may take longer to arrive. If your Kohl's Cash earned is less than $250 and you do not receive your Kohl's Cash via email, your Kohl's Cash may be blocked by your email provider. Check the blocked email folder in your account. You also may need to add the email address Kohls@email.Kohls.com to your approved senders/address book. If you still do not see your Kohl's Cash email, please contact Customer Service at (866) 887-8884.

So you use it for a future purchase... before the 9th? That just ruins the deal.

andrewrp said:   So you use it for a future purchase... before the 9th? That just ruins the deal.

Ruins?  Mmm, depends on your situation.  I need 2.  I'm in for one tonight to get the $45 KC.  Then, I'll order one tomorrow, to which I'll apply the KC.  2 TV's for $150ea.  (for me, I'll also apply a $25 GC I have to bring it down to about $137ea).  Also, don't forget FWCB.

If you're planning on doing that, add a small filler item and get up to the $60 for the other TV.

I see the price as $199.99. How do I get this to lower by $39.99?

andrewrp said:   If you're planning on doing that, add a small filler item and get up to the $60 for the other TV.
Don't need a filler. $198+ will get you the $60.
OP, please update.

@HyperX The coupon code is "CYBERSAVE"

HyperX said:   I see the price as $199.99. How do I get this to lower by $39.99?
  Did you not see the discount code posted in a previous post of this thread or on the Kohl's site?

aarzi said:   
andrewrp said:   If you're planning on doing that, add a small filler item and get up to the $60 for the other TV.
OP, please update.

I don't follow.

Kohls Cash® Coupon is earned on the amount of customer purchases after all applicable discounts are applied and before tax is imposed. 

aarzi said:   
OP, please update.

@aarzi 
I'll beg to disagree with due respect, Kohl's cash is calculated after applying all the discounts, so it gonna be $45 NOT $60 as per my calculation

In for one. Decided not to risk life and limb for black friday tv deals.

In for 1. They did charge sales tax.

Thanks Op.In for 1

just when I bought one for 170 @ worstbuy......oh well

flyhighutah said:   
aarzi said:   
OP, please update.

@aarzi 
I'll beg to disagree with due respect, Kohl's cash is calculated after applying all the discounts, so it gonna be $45 NOT $60 as per my calculation

I agree with you.
It also works backwards when you use KC to pay for something and you use a coupon. KC goes first and then you get what ever the coupon is for off, after KC has been aplied.

no Kohls cash anymore? deal dead?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014