UGG up to 70% off

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Up to 70% off on UGG boots and shoes from an authorized dealer (so you know they're no fakes Just got my self an awesome pair for amazing price, plus the shipping is free, and there was no tax (for NY at least). Also as I was in the process of purchasing it for 40% off they just dropped the price in that very moment even more to 56%, so I got UGG Baroness that are normally $160 for as little as $69.99! Super happy about it so I'm sharing here to pass it on. I believe this is black friday/cyber monday deal so you may wanna act fast.
BTW many of them don't come in half sizes, but I read that UGGs are bit bigger so it's suggested to get half size down.

UGGs up to 70% offat www.6pm.com

Member Summary

UGG Shoes
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This dealis back on w/ Free Shipping at 6pm.com

Thanks for share!

Right now 6PM has an Up to 65% on UGG Shoes & Accessories Sale going on.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014