• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
<RANT> Where I live, cold weather protection is a necessity for even taking the trash out to the curb.  I keep all my outerwear at the door, and nothing irks me more when my gear disappears because someone in the house found it convenient to "borrow" my gear because they were in a hurry and can't be bothered to find their own stuff.  </RANT>

Here's a deal I found if you are looking to stock up on beanies to keep around the house, gift, donate, or whatever. 

The black and white ones are only a penny, and the colored ones are 2 cents.  If you buy one, the shipping is probably not worth the purchase, however if you want several, you can get them really cheap.

UPDATED PRICING BASED ON LOCATION:

For Alaska, its about...
10- $5.74 shipped 
20- $6.99 shipped 

For the lower 48 it's about...
10- $8.34 shipped
20- $12.19 shipped

And yea, I'm sure they are thin... but for a backup to keep in the car or around the house, a bargain in my book. 

The Deal     You have to select the seller "Nice Shades" from the "More buying choices" on the right side of the screen.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Beanies (8.54kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

You must be really close to the shipper because for me 20 is $12 shipped.

weird... I'm In Alaska!

Maybe they're made in and ship from Russia!  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014