• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Cyber Monday 12-2-13 Dell $50.00 off purchase code: SKM23S2QSF9VT$

Details: Dell Cyber Monday Sale - Save Up To 35% Off Popular Laptops, Desktops, And Tablets + Free Shipping + Extra $50 Off $499 Or More. Ends 12/3/13 @ 7AM EST.

http://www.dell.com/us/p/laptops.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=...

Dell Consumer
Need a Dell Consumer coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

dell (16.71kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Maybe I'll ask Santa for a laptop for Christmas. That way, when I go on vacation, I can still do my trivia. LOL!

But I heard one of the elves tell Santa he heard you have been very naughty this year!
LOL!

These are really nice laptops. Much better quality than the more cheaply priced - and cheaper quality brands.
This one would do you very nicely while off on business, or a trip, or while on monkey business.

MrsF said:   But I heard one of the elves tell Santa he heard you have been very naughty this year!
LOL!

These are really nice laptops. Much better quality than the more cheaply priced - and cheaper quality brands.
This one would do you very nicely while off on business, or a trip, or while on monkey business.

All of our PC, & Laptops are Dell they have really good product & customer service.

puggle said:   
MrsF said:   But I heard one of the elves tell Santa he heard you have been very naughty this year!
LOL!

All of our PC, & Laptops are Dell they have really good product & customer service.

I assume this is a sarcastic remark or you're talking from a business perspective.   It is day and night different between business (higher ed my experience) and home...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014