• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Uniqlo is having their Cyber Monday sale.  Lots of deals on basics.  Free shipping on orders over $50.

Men's Deals - LINK   
Womens's Deals - LINK   

Use code UNIQLOLUV1 for $5 off $50.  Change the last digit to a 2, 3, 4, etc for multiple orders.

Member Summary

uniqlo
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I love their stuff. Basic, but cheap and really comfortable. That said, it's going to be hard to get to that $50 f/s point with $1 socks and $3.90 shirts. Too bad the sale is online only and doesn't apply in-stores.

LiquidSilver said:   Uniqlo is having their Cyber Monday sale.  Lots of deals on basics.  Free shipping on orders over $50.

Men's Deals - LINK    
Womens's Deals - LINK    

Use code UNIQLOLUV1 for $5 off $50.  Change the last digit to a 2, 3, 4, etc for multiple orders.

I would jump on this if they allowed returns to store but you have to ship stuff back if you don't like.

Thanks for posting though.

desidealmaster said:     I would jump on this if they allowed returns to store but you have to ship stuff back if you don't like.

Thanks for posting though.

Perhaps it has been updated since last you looked, but the policy on the website says:

"You can return your online purchase to any UNIQLO store with your shipping receipt within 30 days of the order being shipped from our fulfillment center. At this time, we can only accept actual shipping receipt enclosed in the package. We cannot accept electronic version of the shipping receipt. You will be given the option to exchange the item or receive a refund."

I can't find the $10 dress shirts. Link?

Redbeard25 said:   I can't find the $10 dress shirts. Link?
  Keep scrolling down.  When you get to the bottom of the page more items will load.  Repeat.  Dress shirts for $9.90 are near the end.

they will not take exchange when i found out there is a hole on their jacket... beacsue they said they checked every item b4 they put it on the floor so there is no way there is any damage on the jacket when its sold to me..

fxxking BS

i will not buy from them ever..

is there any chance something happened to it after you bought it, and you didn't see it so you don't know about it?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014