• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
was $15.59, only on for another couple of hours (if they last that long- already going fast).†these are great- Fiskars makes good tools. I got these for my wife and she loves them- and the reviews all agree with her.†http://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-992...B001F0K14Ykey†features:†Fiskars quality and functionality in a palm-sized tool that snips and slices with ease. Includes a multi-purpose snip, fine-edged knife, serrated knife and wire-cutting notch. This four-in-one wonder features fully hardened, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades that hold their edges through hours of hard use. Non-slip Softgrip handles reduce fatigue, and the easy-open spring action reduces hand stress while cutting. For right or left-handed use. Blade lock and sheath offer safe storage and transportation.
Thanks to dollarsandeals for this post†on slick deals
Runing today again...if you missed it last week.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001F0K14Y/ref=gb1h_img_c-2_1282_5c930c80?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=047VTWDC6J8XSBXNKDZ2&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1687041282

Member Summary

Fiskars 9920 Garden Multi-Snip
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OP, here is a link that works. Great item, Im in for one. This is a great tool i keep it in my utility drawer

http://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-9920-Garden-Multi-Snip-Sheath/dp/B...

Looks like Amazon is running this deal again today at 11AM PST. You would think it would be the same price or better.

Thanks! I own a pair and these snips are great for gardening. I plan to buy more for stocking gifts for my gardening friends.

It sucks that with these deals, you still have to spend at least $35 within the hour (or two) to get free shipping.

aarzi said:   It sucks that with these deals, you still have to spend at least $35 within the hour (or two) to get free shipping.
Whoaa! Who am I kidding? One hour??? Looks like 20 minutes!
Pass!

Love Fiskars gardening tools. They work great. Only brand I use in my yard.

This is a great deal!

This is a great deal!

No, it's not. It's over!

aarzi said: It sucks that with these deals, you still have to spend at least $35 within the hour (or two) to get free shipping.

I agree.† I think Newegg has the right idea to offer free shipping on lots or most?†items and small shipping fees for others rather than†the big $35 hurdle Amazon has adopted.††Amazon may†be†losing a lot of sales due to this. I know I've passed†a great many Amazon deals just for this reason.† On topic, they look like nice "snips".† My Mom and Sis would love them for trimming flowers.

In for a stocking suffer. I got prime so I'm all over it.

webley said:   
I agree.† I think Newegg has the right idea to offer free shipping on lots or most?†items and small shipping fees for others rather than†the big $35 hurdle Amazon has adopted.††Amazon may†be†losing a lot of sales due to this. I know I've passed†a great many Amazon deals just for this reason.† On topic, they look like nice "snips".† My Mom and Sis would love them for trimming flowers.

††
$25 was a much more tolerable amount to spend, and I know I was buying more frequently then. Now there is a lot more thinking going on in my head before I make a purchase.

If you are just trimming flowers, I would think about a different model. These have blade on all sides, hence the sheath that comes with it. One side is smooth for cutting like a knife, and the other is serrated for rope cutting, and of course the snipping portion on the inside of the blades. They are great, but I don't use them when I don't have to. If I am using them, I always wear gloves. For flower pruning and such, I have another Fiskars pair that is more like a traditional scissor (actually a couple). Even if it wasn't for the extra cutting myself potential, it is easy to unintentionally damage other parts of the plants with the outside blades. I know I mentioned some negatives, but I wouldn't give my set up.

I wish Shoprunner were accepted at more places. Newegg is great for it, although most of the stuff I buy there qualifies for free economy shipping anyway. A great example was the Patriot 64GB SD card for $5 yesterday; I didn't feel like paying almost as much for S&H as I would for the card itself.

aarzi said:   No, it's not. It's over!
††
Not it's not, just ordered.

Good Deal. Thanks OP.

damn missed it. Hope they run it again

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014