• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

TOTAL AMNESIA eBook: TIM NORTHWAY
Disclaimer
http://www.amazon.com/TOTAL-AMNESIA-TIM-NORTHWAY-ebook/dp/B00FV2DB8A/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1386025463&sr=1-8&keywords=cyber+monday+book+deals††

75% Off Cyber Monday!
EDITED: NOW IT IS TUESDAY DEC. 3rd AND THE BOOK IS STILL $2.00! It may go all week. I forgot to grab it yesterday, so I did buy it just now!
Can't wait to read it.

Release Date: October 12, 2013† For mature audiences only

Review
You have in front of you a rare and unique book. Not only does it present, in Tim Northway, probably one helluva exciting author, but it gives you excellent reading value, and it gives you a new slant on a word that has become very tired: aliens. This book opens with what we would call an invasion fleet. The alien fleet has come down to Earth to destroy mankind-- or has it?Do we really consider ourselves that important? Do you really believe a society of beings so powerful and intellectually superior would bother to wage war with us?
††Tim Northway presents a story that actually makes a lot of sense. This is no "War of the Worlds" and it isn't a V. This is a story that may just cut humanity down to size. Maybe we just aren't that important to the aliens? Perhaps we are just cattle?
††This is a five star read and I just have to say that I can't wait to see what Northway comes up with next.

From the Author

I am a writer with a purpose and a theme.

My fictional stories are about you as a spirit and the villain is always those who would destroy and enslave you.†They are wild fantastic stories firmly planted in reality told with good ol' humor with a dose of satire.

The villains are the pseudo-scientific brain boys who want you to believe you are a hunk of meat obeying the Laws of Physics. They†want to destroy your goals and purposes and replace them with a computer program based upon hard-wired neurons, DNA and Evolution. They want to convince you that love is a chemical reaction, understanding is synchronous computation, reason is a hard-wired circuit and awareness is electricity in the brain (or something like that). These "scientists" want to destroy your soul. They want you to take drugs to balance your chemicals and adjust your neuro-transmitters when you are neither the neurons nor the transmitters.†They give you their fancy diagrams of neurons and synapses and show you their brain scans and tell you that this is how "thinking" happens.†The underlying purpose? To convince you that you are a slave.They are far more convincing then I am.†But perhaps by reading my stories, my little rant will begin to make sense.

At the very least I guarantee a great story.

Member Summary

Total Amnesia by Tim Northway
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I hope I don't forget to buy this.

Sounds like a good read. Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014