• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon deal
Canon EOS 70D 20.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with Dual Pixel CMOS AF and EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM Kit = $1249.00Add the following items in the cart and you will get all free. Please make sure you select Amazon as supplier not others.
AmazonBasics Sling Backpack for SLR Cameras
Dolica WT-1003 67-Inch Lightweight Monopod 
SanDisk Extreme 32 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card 45MB/s
Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack for Select Canon Digital SLRs
Plus 4% Cash Back from Amazon
Plus 5% Cash Back from Chase freedom

Link to Camera 

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

canon 70D (18.67kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Do you need to buy all these things to get them all free or can you pick and choose? Also, is there a reason this isn't just a preset package? Def appreciate the head's up though!!

Great camera. Kit lens is crap.
An EF 50mm F1.4 should be your next purchase.

Thanks op! I just got this camera two weeks ago for $200 more... so I'm returning it to pick up this whole package and adding the 70-300 lens. The whole thing will cost about $50 more than my previous order but with a lot more goodies!

BizE said:   Great camera. Kit lens is crap.
An EF 50mm F1.4 should be your next purchase.

The 18-135 STM IS is not crap, the original non-STM was.

I have the 50/1.4.  It is nice in that it can do 1.4, but overall meh.  Certainly nothing exciting.  I'd put the much more expensive Sigma 8-16mm as a next purchase lens if you have any interest in wide angle, truly awesome lens.

leeklight1 said:   Thanks op! I just got this camera two weeks ago for $200 more... so I'm returning it to pick up this whole package and adding the 70-300 lens. The whole thing will cost about $50 more than my previous order but with a lot more goodies!
  Remember you need the STM lens to work well with the new video system

I really wanted this camera. Not buying due to the tax for texas

Paulaji99 said:   I really wanted this camera. Not buying due to the tax for texas

OK, thanks for letting us know.  I was wondering if you wanted this camera and if you were going to buy it through this deal and, if not, why not.

Thank you.

Idly said:   Amazon deal
Canon EOS 70D 20.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with Dual Pixel CMOS AF and EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM Kit = $1249.00Add the following items in the cart and you will get all free. Please make sure you select Amazon as supplier not others.
AmazonBasics Sling Backpack for SLR Cameras
Dolica WT-1003 67-Inch Lightweight Monopod 
SanDisk Extreme 32 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card 45MB/s
Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack for Select Canon Digital SLRs
Plus 4% Cash Back from Amazon
Plus 5% Cash Back from Chase freedom

Link to Camera  

I tried to add all these items my total in $1,728.01 + tax 

I don't see 4% Cash Back for Amazon from Fat Wallet? At least not for Camera

Anyone figure out how to take advantage of the bundle?

Ah ha.. figured it out! check this url to get the accessories: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&docId=1001424551 

Add the extra items "With Amazon as the supplier". For the sdhc card you have to choose frustration free packaging.
When you go to checkout the promotion is applied and reduces the price down to $1249.

camelian said:   I don't see 4% Cash Back for Amazon from Fat Wallet? At least not for Camera

The 4%, at least as far as I understand, is direct back from Amazon after 35 days I believe. So won't show up in FW CashBack, but as a direct credit with Amazon.

BH Link 

You can get same price($1249) after rebate($400) with possibility of not paying sales tax upfront.
If you are looking a Professional Inkjet Photo Printer (PIXMA PRO-100) bundled with huge photo papers (50page A3+)
You can get this camera from B&H Photo.
Buy you will miss the battery, monopod (Thanks to Hoogineer), and 16GB memory (It comes with 16GB instead of 32GB).
similarly you can get extras:
- 4% Gift Card from B&H
- 5% Cash Back from Discover (enrolment & $1500 Cap)
- %1.75 from a Cash Back site

vearpinar said:   BH Link  

You can get same price($1249) after rebate($400) with possibility of not paying sales tax upfront.
If you are looking a Professional Inkjet Photo Printer (PIXMA PRO-100) bundled with huge photo papers (50page A3+)
You can get this camera from B&H Photo.
Buy you will miss the battery, monopole, and 16GB memory (It comes with 16GB instead of 32GB).
similarly you can get extras:
- 4% Gift Card from B&H
- 5% Cash Back from Discover (enrolment & $1500 Cap)
- %1.75 from a Cash Back site

You can't just buy a monopole.  It is purely theoretical; you must buy the entire magnet (with both poles) or none.

Price gone down to $1099 for the camera and lens kit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014