QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Consumer Reports 1yr/<$18

First page
Last page
1 of 1
happyhelper
12/3/13 12:54 PM
http://bestdealmagazines.com/weekly_specials.asp

Consumer Reports
Take an Additional 20% Off
Coupon Code:†WKLYSPEC
Just $19.16 for 1 Year
After 8.5% CB this would be a pretty low price of $17.53/year.

Also, Family Circle $3.75/year w/Coupon Code:†WKLYSPEC

and 20% off cheap subs (the low priced $4.69 and $5.95 "categories")†Coupon Code:†SUPER20DEAL

Also, a further discount thanks to site problems with:
When returning please use COUPON CODEMAINT15†to receive†15% off†all coupon eligible titles.
WikiPost
12/3/13 12:54 PM
consuymer reports [ image/jpeg - 18.13kB ]
Savyasachi
12/4/13 5:09 AM
OK So how many coupons one can use with this one?
dlong
12/4/13 10:01 AM
Anyone know why the RED? Seems like a good deal.
peterskm
12/4/13 11:56 AM
dlong said:   

Anyone know why the RED? Seems like a good deal.


I think because the post is all over the place and implies you can use multiple coupons, which you can't.† Also, it is not a given that you will get FW CashBack as that is not an endorsed coupon code.† That being said, $19.16 isn't bad for a CR subscription.
dishdude
12/4/13 4:11 PM
I wouldn't pay .02 for this rag.
dlong
12/5/13 1:19 AM
http://magazinevalues.com/detail.cfm?id=40125&magazine=Consumer-...†has it for $18.69 (no coupons required) plus you get 6% CB, looks like you can also use FATWALLET for another 5% off (so $17.76 - 6% CB = 16.69)..
happyhelper
12/5/13 1:11 PM
peterskm said:   


dlong said:   

Anyone know why the RED? Seems like a good deal.


I think because the post is all over the place and implies you can use multiple coupons, which you can't.† Also, it is not a given that you will get FW CashBack as that is not an endorsed coupon code.† That being said, $19.16 isn't bad for a CR subscription.


† Maybe someone just doesn't like this particular website? I don't know. It seems to be "endorsed" here (the last offer shown):
http://www.fatwallet.com/Best-Deal-Magazines-coupons/
dlong said:   

http://magazinevalues.com/detail.cfm?id=40125&magazine=Consumer-...†has it for $18.69 (no coupons required) plus you get 6% CB, looks like you can also use FATWALLET for another 5% off (so $17.76 - 6% CB = 16.69)..


† I believe your price is lower than when I was looking at the time of the post. Thank you for the newer info.
First page
Last page
1 of 1
Please select a reason for your RED vote:








You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
Loading...