• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get a $200 VISA® PREPAID CARD (from Comcast)when you purchase any new Verizon wireless smartphone or tablet

PLUS, SAVE UP TO $35 WITH FREE ACTIVATION
(After bill credit)

All details on below page...
Link: http://www.comcast.com/verizon-wireless.html?CMP=ILCCOMCOMAL1654...

(if the link is not taking you to the correct page, just login to ur Comcast account, and from my account page, just search for the keyword Verizon)

I have been pondering on this since Sunday... Looks like a good deal, probably!! Hope this helps anyone out there..

p.s. I tried searching for something similar on FW, but couldn't find. Sorry if this is a repost.

Peace!

Verizon Wireless
See Verizon Wireless discounts that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

comcast
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So - I purchase a $529 iPad Mini 16gb 4G at month-to-month and will get a $200 GC. Since I don't have share everything (loyalty) I imagine I need to pay for the first month ($30). So $529+$30-$200=$359

Cheaper than a full price mini WIFI only and get a 4G radio in case I want to use it the future. Looking for the catch...

you'll probably need to purchase a data plan/contract? that'd be my guess for the catch...

You'll need to sign a 2 year contract to get the GC.

I'm wondering what the catch is. It looks like I can get an iPhone 5s with a 2 year contract for $199-$200 = effectively free, with no activation fee either. I think this is the best deal around for an iPhone 5s, right?

rj123456 said:   I'm wondering what the catch is. It looks like I can get an iPhone 5s with a 2 year contract for $199-$200 = effectively free, with no activation fee either. I think this is the best deal around for an iPhone 5s, right?

Never mind, I figured it out.  Even the cheapest VZN plan is $90/month.

Offer valid 11/27/13 12:00 AM through 11:59 PM 12/6/13. Restrictions apply. Requires new Verizon Wireless tablet activation or new 2-year activation of a new smartphone through Comcast. TV: Features and programming vary depending on area and level of service. XFINITY On Demand requires subscription to Comcast TV service level with access to On Demand programming. Limited Basic Service required to receive other levels of service. Prepaid card mailed to account holder within 6 weeks of service activation and funds expire in 90 days. Cards issued by Citibank, N.A. pursuant to a license from Visa® U.S.A. Inc. and managed by Citi Prepaid Services. Cards will not have cash access and can be used everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted. Call for restrictions and details. Verizon Wireless: Activation/upgrade fee/line: Up to $35. IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION: Subject to Customer Agreement, Calling Plan and credit approval. Up to $350 early termination fee/line. Offers & coverage, varying by svc, not available everywhere; see vzw.com. While supplies last. 4G LTE is available in 500 markets in the U.S. Data charges may apply for app download/use. Bill credit applies to new lines of service activating a 2-yr. agreement or a month-to-month service in store. May take up to 3 billing cycles for the credit to appear; customer must be active for 30 consecutive days of service in order to be eligible for the $35 bill credit. Elf © 2003 New Line Productions, Inc. STARZ® is available for an additional cost. STARZ® and related channels and service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC. Visit starz.com for airdates/times. ©2013 Verizon Wireless. ©2013 Comcast. All rights reserved.

rj123456 said:   
rj123456 said:   I'm wondering what the catch is. It looks like I can get an iPhone 5s with a 2 year contract for $199-$200 = effectively free, with no activation fee either. I think this is the best deal around for an iPhone 5s, right?

Never mind, I figured it out.  Even the cheapest VZN plan is $90/month.

Welcome to Verizon.

Did you receive your giftcard? I never did! I just called to see where is was because it was supposed to take 4-6 or 6-8 weeks. I got the run around and they basically said they don't know what I'm talking about. But when I called and got it all upgraded on Dec. 1st she said I'd get it. I'm so pi$$ed.

1-866-347-2229 is the number to call for questions with that promo. Just got my card today but it was for $150 instead of $200.

I am also having the same issue with my 200$ gift card, called today and was told my account only shows for 100 and it will take 16 weeks!!! I am furious. They took my complaint to the "missing gift card" department. I said really you guys have a DEPARTMENT for that?! I am actually going to cancel/dispute the phone purchase on my credit card.

I just got my card and it was for only $100!! Wtf?! Comcast told me I got a $10 monthly discount on my bill instead of the other $100? Uhhhh NO I DIDNT... F*cking liars!! I think I'm going to dispute the charge on my card as well... Freaking crooks!

this is what happens when the 2 worst companies team up. A fcked up promo.

This is the result of Comcast and Verizon colluding to not compete with each other in the same wired broadband territories.

Got my card last week only for $100. Called 1-866-347-2229. Was on hold for 30 mins. They say that they only full feel the requests that come in from verizon and they gave me the number to call (toll free)804)663-7108. Just called them, zero wait time. Person on the phone said that they will send additional $100 card. Should receive in 7-10 business days. Will see how that goes...

collinong said:   This is the result of Comcast and Verizon colluding to not compete with each other in the same wired broadband territories.
  When I had comcast, not a single month did my statement come in at the right amount. Verizon has yet to make a single mistake in over a year. Verizon wins for me.

I have been waiting since October for my $100.00 card. This is the 3rd month I have been calling them, kept getting the run around. Blamed each other for not getting the info needed. Today, after on hold for an hour, I was told because my Verizon is with my small business account, I don't qualify. Five months later. Why wasn't I told this when I ordered the phone. The coupon does not state anything about a business account not qualifying. I was told nothing they can do.....

kvs25 said:   this is what happens when the 2 worst companies team up. A fcked up promo.
  Why I hope Google Fiber eventually destroys them both....well, not sure how it would destroy VZ, but yea...a little competition for CC would be nice

Verizon is a scam, I bought their so called Wifi plan. Paid $75 for the unit. Then you pay $20.00 Month on the Unit and then $53.95 for 8 GB of Wifi. They tell ya in the contract if you go over 8 GB they charge ya $10.00 each additional unit. Instead they charge ya $15.00 per unit. They cut ya off at $125.00 per month. And I had another week to go. Then if you want to drop them they'll take on another $150.00!!

musorok said:   Got my card last week only for $100. Called 1-866-347-2229. Was on hold for 30 mins. They say that they only full feel the requests that come in from verizon and they gave me the number to call (toll free)804)663-7108. Just called them, zero wait time. Person on the phone said that they will send additional $100 card. Should receive in 7-10 business days. Will see how that goes...
  Did you get your additional funds?  I have been trying to do this for 6 weeks and nothing has happened!
No one is taking ownership and I get transferred to other departments who also tell me they can't do anything - IT'S A SCAM!!
rmkuper@comcast.net

Have been waiting for mine since December and am also getting the run around... did you ever get the additional $100?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.