• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here's to hoping there are still some FWers out there that didn't jump on the $7.50 deal earlier...

$10.18 before coupon and S&S = $6.67 or less after.

The non S&S options, are also a GREAT deal $7.18 for 2 (TWO) 50oz bottles!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/-3-00-off-two-tide-detergents-downy-or/A5FMITY9QQONK

ALSO, if you're lucky, you may still catch one of the 2-pks of "HE Cold Water Fresh Scents" on sale for $7.54 BEFORE coupon and S&S! http://www.amazon.com/Tide-ColdWater-Fresh-Scent-Detergent/dp/B005UX2FBY/

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Liquid Detergents (2.10kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Price went up. $13.10 or $15.28 (non S&S) before coupon. Still a good deal if you're getting 100oz, but not as good as... (more)

jasmithvr6 (Dec. 05, 2013 @ 9:15a) |

Just an update - I got 2 - 50oz containers - delivered  -thanks OP

thekarma (Dec. 06, 2013 @ 11:18a) |

Just as I have every time I ordered this deal.  Once they sent me free + clear instead of original, but that was cool wi... (more)

leprechanmonkie (Dec. 06, 2013 @ 12:07p) |

• Also categorized in:

Read reviews:

The product on Amazon says 50 oz, pack of two. It leads consumers to believe they are getting two 50 oz containers. NOT. I got two 25 oz containers. This price per oz. is significantly more than I pay at any local store. Very misleading, especially because the bottle that is shown on the advertisement, when you enlarge, says 50 oz. BEWARE.

alohastephen said:   Read reviews:

The product on Amazon says 50 oz, pack of two. It leads consumers to believe they are getting two 50 oz containers. NOT. I got two 25 oz containers. This price per oz. is significantly more than I pay at any local store. Very misleading, especially because the bottle that is shown on the advertisement, when you enlarge, says 50 oz. BEWARE.

Maybe the reviewer bought it from a third-party seller.

Amazon says the shipping weight for this is 7.9lbs. 
CVS's website says a single 50oz bottle of Tide weighs 3.77lbs.
They also say a single 25oz bottle of Tide weighs 1.98lbs.

If you're really getting two 25oz containers, there's some missing weight.

Ya, I just did the math - I bought a 128 oz of what seems to be even higher quality HE liquid laundry detergent (1,4-dioxane free) and that costed me $8.97 at a local shop, which comes out to be $0.07 per ounce - vs $0.10 per ounce.. So.... I don't understand how this Tide thing is a deal...

My s&s came out to $5.65... I have been adding s&s deals so I have the 15% discount, and I will eliminate some before the shipment. This one will stay... green OP

It's $3 off 2, not $3 off each.

deepblade said:   Ya, I just did the math - I bought a 128 oz of what seems to be even higher quality HE liquid laundry detergent (1,4-dioxane free) and that costed me $8.97 at a local shop, which comes out to be $0.07 per ounce - vs $0.10 per ounce.. So.... I don't understand how this Tide thing is a deal...
  http://nymag.com/news/features/tide-detergent-drugs-2013-1/ 

Did you buy it out of the back of someone's car?
haiger95 said:   It's $3 off 2, not $3 off each.

Yeah, and it's $7-$10 for a pack of 2. What's the problem?

haiger95 said:   It's $3 off 2, not $3 off each.
So you "red" a thread because of your own reading comprehension difficulties? Way to show off an IQ.

HE Free & Gentle OOS.

thank you. Nice deal.

Deadzilla

Str8Jackit said:   Deadzilla
  Not dead- try selecting different scents.  Thanks OP.

Am I missing something? I'm not seeing S&S as an option

same for me. Also don't see S&S for any of the options

No more S&S option for any of these

deepblade said:   Ya, I just did the math - I bought a 128 oz of what seems to be even higher quality HE liquid laundry detergent (1,4-dioxane free) and that costed me $8.97 at a local shop, which comes out to be $0.07 per ounce - vs $0.10 per ounce.. So.... I don't understand how this Tide thing is a deal...
 Op's deal is .0667/ounce.   $6.67/100
You don't have to lug it home, and my petite wife won't be struggling to life the 128oz'er

I could careless about the no S&S. But it is charging me $11.07 for s/h.

I was buying a bunch of these laundry deals on Amazon but I figured out that my Big Lots has name brand detergent much cheaper.  

I have never seen any of my local stores have the 128 oz tide for under 7$ so for me, this is a steal.  If you live by a Cosco or Sams or whatever and can find it cheaper... good for you.  I actually saw this deal this morning and needed a filler to get free shipping on a Amazon lightning deal and this worked perfectly.  

Thanks OP

Big Green for you OP. Just wish the Sports is also $10.18 before coupon.

Tide Bright HE Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 26 Loads 50 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) [Health and Beauty]
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$10.18 - $3.00 Coupon = $7.18

THANKS!!!

Excellent deal. Thanks.  (2) 50oz HE orginal for 7.18 after coupon. Free shipping.

[L=[L=[L=http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1291049/ said: so]http:/...]http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1291049/]so]http:/...]http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1291049/]so]http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1291049/]so  [/L] here it is for my area I'm not getting into the Costco membership and gas issues since neither is a factor in my purchase. I pay tax at both so that's also not a factor.
Amazon 64 loads or 100 oz for $9.88 which is $.15 per load or $.098 per oz
Costco 110 loads or 170 oz for $18.19 -2.50=$15.69 which is $.14 per load or $.092 per oz

and just for more info since I already did the math for myself...
Kirkland 120 loads or 186 oz for $14.69 which is $.12 per load or $.079 per oz
Arm & Hammer 160 loads or 250oz for $15.79-4 =$11.79 which is $.07 per load or$.0471 per oz

Update-Added in Chewy's find
Target -looks like ends tonight
192 loads or 300 oz for $36 which is $.19 per load or $.12 per oz and get a free $5 Target gift card
or $31 factoring in card is $.16 per load $.1033 per oz

Also remember if you have Target/manufacture coupons that could make the Target deal look better
Starting 8/11
Target
sale 75 oz with Target and mf coupons (from totally Target)
96 loads or 150 oz for $17.98 - $1-$1-$1.50 =14.48 which is $.15 per load or $.0965 per oz

Here is all the math I did for the deal in Aug. for comparison if anyone is interested. Obviously the numbers for Amazon Tide have changed. the new Amazon deal looks like a good price to me.

Good deal! Ordered the 100oz (2x50oz) of the Tide Free and Gentle for about $10 total w/ Subscribe and Save. Normal price around here for a 100oz bottle is about $13 w/ tax. So this saves money and means I get it delivered to the house. Thanks!

Can you only use the coupon on quantity? I tried ordering 2, and only got one $3 off.

N41, Our local Food Lion has the 75oz on sell this week for $8.99. Will be delivered Dec 6!

For those in Chicagoland, if you have Tony's food store in your area, they have Tide 50 oz for $4.88 starting today until next Tuesday, limit 4.  
http://www.tonysfinerfood.com/save/12042013-12102013-0

hpmax said:   Can you only use the coupon on quantity? I tried ordering 2, and only got one $3 off.

Looks like its 1 coupon per person.

It appears on Amazon that people are getting 2 25 oz bottles. Read all the negative reviews. I also purchased 2 but hasnt been delivered yet.
Some deals just dont go as planned.....

Some of the reviews say that Amazon does not actually ship 2 of 50oz each. Let's see what happens. Good to keep a screenshot, but Amazon is pretty good about honoring these anyway.

It does not allow me to add S&S.....

Scored this one, thanks op. Bought this before, it is 2 bottles, 50 oz each for 100 oz total.

delson said:   It does not allow me to add S&S.....
  Which means it's OOS. 

thanks Op. Got one and that helped me to get free shipping on other item I had in cart too.

pyrogamer said:   It appears on Amazon that people are getting 2 25 oz bottles. Read all the negative reviews. I also purchased 2 but hasnt been delivered yet.
Some deals just dont go as planned.....

But did those people buy from Amazon, or another seller?  Amazon will ship the original scent, but I think the other scents are fulfilled by another company.

alohastephen said:   Read reviews:

Did you buy from Amazon or did Amazon fulfill product?  I have had issues with other resellers listing things wrong and sending the quantity.

Items Ordered Price
1 of: Tide HE Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 2 X 50 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) [Health and Beauty]
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$10.18
Amazon Prime: Standard Shipping is free
- 1 item(s) Gift options: None Change gift options

The way that is worded: "2 X 50 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)" indicates it is two 50 fluid ounce containers. We shall see when I receive it. Thanks OP!

Thanks Opie!

Ordered Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent , 50 Fl Oz, 2 Count. Chatted with customer service and they assured me it was a total of 100 oz. We shall see.

Skipping 8 Messages...
thekarma said:   Just an update - I got 2 - 50oz containers - delivered  -thanks OP
  Just as I have every time I ordered this deal.  Once they sent me free + clear instead of original, but that was cool with me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014