• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Starbucks Coffee Company
Disclaimer
Starbucks.com posted a new promo, get a Star for your rewards account when you send someone a gift card.

Anyone who has not yet gotten all their stars for the holiday dash promo that ends today, can get an easy star toward a $5 or $10 gc.

Starbucks Store
See Starbucks Store coupons that earn 7.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

<oops, never mind!>

Thanks OP. It worked.

All these Starbucks hot deals... I have $66 on my Starbucks card, mostly my own money. Haha.

I'm still 3 stars shy of a $5 reward, so I think I won't be getting it. BUT, I did send an e-gift card and there was a message that the first 75,000 who send e-gifts using a Visa will get a free $5 egift for themselves.

FYI, you can use your existing gift card balance to send a gift card to yourself and then remerge balance.

Basically get a free star.

Thanks for posting.  I was 1 star short of the $5 GC, so it worked out great.

Is there a link?  I logged into my account but do not see it.

summer2005 said:   Is there a link?  I logged into my account but do not see it.
  Look at the bottom of your rewards page.  

Dec 4 – Dec 10
Let us show you around a while and turn your clicks into rewards. Consider it a little motivation to get to know us better. Complete the tasks below and earn more from My Starbucks Rewards. Check back frequently to see what’s up next because we always have something new. Your reward, our pleasure.

never got the holiday dash, and I sent a GC on Monday. Sucks that they put this out now. AFAIK, the bonus GC is only one per account so I cannot send a GC to someone else and get another $5 eGC.

rsuaver said:   never got the holiday dash, and I sent a GC on Monday. Sucks that they put this out now. AFAIK, the bonus GC is only one per account so I cannot send a GC to someone else and get another $5 eGC.

I saw this deal just after I got my last 2 stars toward a $10 gc through holiday dash. Bad timing, but I am glad it helped others.

I was 2 short of the $5 reward for the dash. So, did this and used my half-off food coupon while out running an errand.

vickyc said:   I'm still 3 stars shy of a $5 reward, so I think I won't be getting it. BUT, I did send an e-gift card and there was a message that the first 75,000 who send e-gifts using a Visa will get a free $5 egift for themselves.
  Beware that the notice said it needed to be a Red Cup gift card.

did this about 2-3 hours ago and still waiting for the bonus star...

Thanks, OP, joyful java! Just in time for the Star dash deadline. Wouldn't have checked it today on my own.

I got my star pretty much right away.  Entered the code and it said star may take 24 hours to show up in the account, but it is there now.  4 hours total.

I never get these deals anymore. I also used to have weekly Starbucks rewards incentives, which also disappeared. Any ideas where to find these?

jlegend369 said:   I never get these deals anymore. I also used to have weekly Starbucks rewards incentives, which also disappeared. Any ideas where to find these?

Maybe you should go to Sb and ask why you dont get any rewards anymore. You should get it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014