QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

$10 Paypal credit on $25 spent at BestBuy, Autozone, Toysrus (ebay stores only) (YMMV)

First page
1 of 4
nhenny2005
12/4/13 3:33 PM
I'm sure this has been posted, but alas I could not find it so just in case I thought I would share. Delete if it is a repost.

https://www.paypal-specialoffers.c 

Shop one of these eBay stores for great prices and selection for everything on your gift list. And get $10 back in your PayPal account when you spend $25 or more.
Offer ends December 15, 2013.

Terms & Conditions

PayPal members will receive $10 back when completing a purchase of $25 or more at the eBay Stores (Toys R US, Best Buy, or AutoZone) (“Offer”). Offer begins on November 30th, 2013 at 12:00:00 PST and ends on December 15, 2013 at 11:59:00 PST. All customers who make an eligible purchase from these retailers on their eBay Store by December 15, 2013, will receive their $10 back in their PayPal account within 4-6 weeks after the promotion ends. Limit one Offer per PayPal account even if you complete a transaction at each participating merchant.

In order to receive this Offer you must have a) have a U.S. PayPal account in good standing, b) receive an email from PayPal inviting you to participate in the Offer or receive an onsite message with this offer in your PayPal account, c) complete a minimum purchase of $25 or more, at any one of the following Merchant’s eBay stores (Toys R Us, Best Buy, or AutoZone) and d) complete your eligible purchase using your PayPal account no later than December 15, 2013 at 11:59:00 PST.

Excluded transactions from this Offer include, but are not limited to the following: Gift certificate payments, gift card purchases, and PayPal Extras MasterCard/ eBay MasterCard payments not made through your PayPal account. Offer valid in the continental U.S. and cannot be sold, transferred or combined with any other Promotion Code, Coupon, Offer or Discount and may not be redeemed for cash. Offer’s value will not be refunded on merchandise returns. Additional merchant terms and conditions may apply.

PayPal reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Offer in part or in its entirety at any time without notice, for any reason in their sole discretion. 
WikiPost
12/4/13 3:33 PM
paypal [ image/jpeg - 93.04kB ]
MISTERCHEAP
12/4/13 3:36 PM
hey Henny! nice to see you posting.
stuffedwallet
12/4/13 3:37 PM
targeted?
sflv
12/4/13 3:41 PM
Does anyone know how to find out where the current offers are while logged into PayPal? Terms say "...receive an onsite message with this offer in your PayPal account".
DreamBucket
12/4/13 3:53 PM
I can't find an email, and have no idea where this would be found once logged into paypal. Unfortunately, this is probably only for a targeted group of people.
TrueMark
12/4/13 4:26 PM
I did not get this offer, either. I believe past offers have appeared on the left hand side of PP Account Summary, "Gift cards and special offers".
NightSpirit
12/4/13 5:10 PM
No email for me. *sigh* The only offer I got in my email & when I sign into Paypal is for 25% off iTunes which is useless to me because I don't buy downloads.
rsuaver
12/4/13 5:13 PM
Targeted. Only one I got was the iTunes GC offer..
Bluefw
12/4/13 5:53 PM
sflv said:   

Does anyone know how to find out where the current offers are while logged into PayPal? Terms say "...receive an onsite message with this offer in your PayPal account".

When you are signed in and looking at your account, near the bottom of the left column shows what coupons, offers, etc are attached to your account.
First page
1 of 4
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.