• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I'm sure this has been posted, but alas I could not find it so just in case I thought I would share. Delete if it is a repost.

https://www.paypal-specialoffers.c 

Shop one of these eBay stores for great prices and selection for everything on your gift list. And get $10 back in your PayPal account when you spend $25 or more.
Offer ends December 15, 2013.

Terms & Conditions

PayPal members will receive $10 back when completing a purchase of $25 or more at the eBay Stores (Toys R US, Best Buy, or AutoZone) (“Offer”). Offer begins on November 30th, 2013 at 12:00:00 PST and ends on December 15, 2013 at 11:59:00 PST. All customers who make an eligible purchase from these retailers on their eBay Store by December 15, 2013, will receive their $10 back in their PayPal account within 4-6 weeks after the promotion ends. Limit one Offer per PayPal account even if you complete a transaction at each participating merchant.

In order to receive this Offer you must have a) have a U.S. PayPal account in good standing, b) receive an email from PayPal inviting you to participate in the Offer or receive an onsite message with this offer in your PayPal account, c) complete a minimum purchase of $25 or more, at any one of the following Merchant’s eBay stores (Toys R Us, Best Buy, or AutoZone) and d) complete your eligible purchase using your PayPal account no later than December 15, 2013 at 11:59:00 PST.

Excluded transactions from this Offer include, but are not limited to the following: Gift certificate payments, gift card purchases, and PayPal Extras MasterCard/ eBay MasterCard payments not made through your PayPal account. Offer valid in the continental U.S. and cannot be sold, transferred or combined with any other Promotion Code, Coupon, Offer or Discount and may not be redeemed for cash. Offer’s value will not be refunded on merchandise returns. Additional merchant terms and conditions may apply.

PayPal reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Offer in part or in its entirety at any time without notice, for any reason in their sole discretion. 

Member Summary

paypal
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I didn't get the email nor do I see it on my account. I think the keyword is 'eligible' customer and I am not eligible p... (more)

pitflyer (Dec. 05, 2013 @ 2:25p) |

When I reviewed it(for Toysrus), it did not include shipping which killed the deal for me.

b7mick (Dec. 05, 2013 @ 5:06p) |

PayPal/eBay sucks

noahc (Dec. 05, 2013 @ 6:00p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

hey Henny! nice to see you posting.

targeted?

Does anyone know how to find out where the current offers are while logged into PayPal? Terms say "...receive an onsite message with this offer in your PayPal account".

I can't find an email, and have no idea where this would be found once logged into paypal. Unfortunately, this is probably only for a targeted group of people.

I did not get this offer, either. I believe past offers have appeared on the left hand side of PP Account Summary, "Gift cards and special offers".

No email for me. *sigh* The only offer I got in my email & when I sign into Paypal is for 25% off iTunes which is useless to me because I don't buy downloads.

Targeted. Only one I got was the iTunes GC offer..

sflv said:   Does anyone know how to find out where the current offers are while logged into PayPal? Terms say "...receive an onsite message with this offer in your PayPal account".

When you are signed in and looking at your account, near the bottom of the left column shows what coupons, offers, etc are attached to your account.

Yep it is targeted I got the iTunes 25% off a $25 code only.

here is the link to terms that is in the email. our email is dated Nov. 30th.
https://www.paypal-specialoffers.com/
good for ToysRus, AutoZone, BestBuy but all ON eBay - THROUGH eBay.

This really seems to iffy to attempt to use.

Does the $25 include shipping cost?

cpabster said:   Yep it is targeted I got the iTunes 25% off a $25 code only.
  That makes three.

Dano

i didn't get any offers for itunes or the one in this thread. in the words of the great charlie brown:

"I got a rock."

OP should put Targeted, so will not misleading people to spend $25 for nothing.

Maybe I am just being paranoid.  But if this is via Paypal or eBay, how come the offer is not directly from paypal.com or eBay.com.

The domain name paypal-specialoffers.com was created on 10/8/2013.  I hope this is a legitimate site and its not a phishing email where they are capturing your info while you click the link to logon to paypal.  Just being cautious.

HKSturboKid said:   Maybe I am just being paranoid.  But if this is via Paypal or eBay, how come the offer is not directly from paypal.com or eBay.com.

The domain name paypal-specialoffers.com was created on 10/8/2013.  I hope this is a legitimate site and its not a phishing email where they are capturing your info while you click the link to logon to paypal.  Just being cautious.

Veeeeerrry Sketchy! Why wouldn't the domain be specialoffers.paypal.com. You're right, no way I'd go to that site.

Edit: Kind of like those rebates offered by comcastoffers.com, which is, a 3rd party, not comcast.

HKSturboKid said:   Maybe I am just being paranoid.  But if this is via Paypal or eBay, how come the offer is not directly from paypal.com or eBay.com.

The SSL certificate seems OK, also the login point to real Paypal.  I think the actual rebate happened when you pay with paypal, this is just a place holder for ads.

Sometime they do create these kind of stupid one off site, like AmexNetwork.com

In the linked page it says it's targeted:

In order to receive this Offer you must have a) have a U.S. PayPal account in good standing, b) receive an email from PayPal inviting you to participate in the Offer or receive an onsite message with this offer in your PayPal account, c) complete a minimum purchase of $25 or more, at any one of the following Merchant’s eBay stores (Toys R Us, Best Buy, or AutoZone) and d) complete your eligible purchase using your PayPal account no later than December 15, 2013 at 11:59:00 PST.

...will receive their $10 back in their PayPal account within 4-6 weeks after the promotion ends....

That's a mighty long time as far as Paypals go.

I've received it in an email, too.

Thanks OP.  Used this to get the $36.99 Roku deal at Best Buy's eBay store.

HappyKat said:   Thanks OP.  Used this to get the $36.99 Roku deal at Best Buy's eBay store.
  I was going to as well, but found out I didn't get this $10 Paypal offer and no way to sign up for it.

So if you didn't get the email it doesn't apply to right? Why bother posting this then....

arribasn said:   So if you didn't get the email it doesn't apply to right? Why bother posting this then....
  I didn't get the email....but I did get it when I logged into Paypal.

nhenny2005 said:   
arribasn said:   So if you didn't get the email it doesn't apply to right? Why bother posting this then....

I don't know how you all think this is targeted, if you read the T&C from the link provided above you will note it says....
"All customers who make an eligible purchase from these retailers on their eBay Store by December 15, 2013, will receive their $10 back in their PayPal account within 4-6 weeks after the promotion ends."

NOTE the words ALL CUSTOMERS

lemonhead said:   
nhenny2005 said:   

I don't know how you all think this is targeted, if you read the T&C from the link provided above you will note it says....
"All customers who make an eligible purchase from these retailers on their eBay Store by December 15, 2013, will receive their $10 back in their PayPal account within 4-6 weeks after the promotion ends."

NOTE the words ALL CUSTOMERS

Regardless ALL PayPal and eBay promotions are targeted promotions. You either receive an email stating you are eligible and the offer is already loaded to your eBay or PayPal account or you load the offer to your eBay or PayPal account by registering for the offer. Bottom line if this offer does not already show in the offers section of your PayPal account you are not going you are not going to get the $10 no matter how much you complain to PayPal.

HappyKat said:   Thanks OP.  Used this to get the $36.99 Roku deal at Best Buy's eBay store.

Link?

cnIsfg said:   
lemonhead said:   
nhenny2005 said:   

NOTE the words ALL ELIGIBLE CUSTOMERS

Regardless ALL PayPal and eBay promotions are targeted promotions. You either receive an email stating you are eligible and the offer is already loaded to your eBay or PayPal account or you load the offer to your eBay or PayPal account by registering for the offer. Bottom line if this offer does not already show in the offers section of your PayPal account you are not going you are not going to get the $10 no matter how much you complain to PayPal.

I didn't get the email nor do I see it on my account. I think the keyword is 'eligible' customer and I am not eligible per Paypal.

When I reviewed it(for Toysrus), it did not include shipping which killed the deal for me.

PayPal/eBay sucks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014