• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Found this at my local store this evening
Box includes:
1 jet soda maker
1 reusable CO2 carbonated (makes up to 60L of soda)
1 x 1L reusable carbonating bottle
2 x 1/2 L reusable carbonating bottles
3 full-sized bottles of soda mix( cranberry, kool-aid punch, crystal light lemonade) each bottle 4.99-6.99 value
24 flavor samples

$83.74OTD including tax (25$ gift card)=$58.74- 25$ MIR=$33.74 (plus envelope and postage)

Did a quick search and didn't find this posted. At least five left at the local store.
This is my first time posting a deal. Excuse me if there are any mistakes.

MIR: http://www.sodastreamusa.com/Assets/SodaStream_25Rebate_36624.pd...
gift card offer valid from 12/1/13-12/31/13. (While supplies last)

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sodastream Bonus Pack
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

Sodastream bonus pack
Thanks cknutrine6954
Disclaimer

Receipt copy
Thanks cknutrine6954
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
rebate says soda stream.com and retail locations. IDK if it will fly from Amazon

BloatedElvis (Dec. 13, 2013 @ 9:34p) |

GC offer is valid till 12/31/13 ( while supplies last) according to the sign at my store when I got it.

cknutrine6954 (Dec. 15, 2013 @ 5:44p) |

This is still going here in Utah. Just picked one up locally, they had 6 more in stock Price just said $79, no mention o... (more)

Tiemanator (Dec. 20, 2013 @ 5:42p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I know a lot of people wouldn't bother, but you really get a much better setup if you build your own system.  Pretty simple once you look into it.  AND I don't use any of the pre-packaged syrups.  I buy (or make) my own "concentrates".  Concentrates come without sugar, so YOU determine the amount and TYPE of sugar used.  Plenty of DIY instructions online.  It basically boils down to a CO2 tank, regulator, and hose w/ connectors.  How simple is that?

Bump

MIR valid from 12/6/13 to 12/31/13

Will attempt to submit the rebate for the one I ordered from SharkStores (if it arrives!). Thanks OP!

Bump.

cknutrine6954 said:   Found this at my local store this evening
Box includes:
1 jet soda maker
1 reusable CO2 carbonated (makes up to 60L of soda)
1 x 1L reusable carbonating bottle
2 x 1/2 L reusable carbonating bottles
3 full-sized bottles of soda mix( cranberry, kool-aid punch, crystal light lemonade) each bottle 4.99-6.99 value
24 flavor samples

$83.74OTD including tax (25$ gift card)=$58.74- 25$ MIR=$33.74 (plus envelope and postage)

Did a quick search and didn't find this posted. At least five left at the local store.
This is my first time posting a deal. Excuse me if there are any mistakes.

MIR: http://www.sodastreamusa.com/Assets/SodaStream_25Rebate_36624.pd... 
gift card offer valid from 12/1/13-12 /31/13. (While supplies last)

How do you get the $25 gift card?

amyshops said:   

They give it to you at the cash register when you check out.

vmaxoutlaw said:   
amyshops said:   

They give it to you at the cash register when you check out.

Expires end-December.

Amazon has the Primo Flavorstation for $45.49. Don't know if it's just as good as SodaStream.

http://www.amazon.com/Primo-flavorstation-Beverage-Maker-Model/dp/B006CXP2AM

Yeah vmaxoutlaw is correct, they give it to you at the register. offer ends 12/31/13

Amazon is running the same deal

http://www.amazon.com/SodaStream-Fountain-Maker-Starter-Silver/dp/B00EPEALEM/ref=br_lf_m_1001703921_1_1_ttl?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&pf_rd_p=1684445422&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1001703921&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1JFR4WQ1KAD07C087ZN2

Any way to make WalMart.com PM to store and issue a 25GC?

Is this gift card documented anywhere?

Does the gift card show up on the store receipt? Could anyone post a scan of the receipt?

classicmac said:   Is this gift card documented anywhere?
  Updated the summary with a receipt copy. 

Yoksel said:   Does the gift card show up on the store receipt? Could anyone post a scan of the receipt?
  Please see the quick summary above for te receipt copy

evanm said:   Amazon is running the same deal

Link

Interesting.. they don't show the $25 rebate but it should be valid anywhere.

Fixed the link as well.

Unfortunately Amazon doesn't sell the bonus pack at this price.

only a $10 gift card in Albany NY

cknutrine6954 said:   
classicmac said:   Is this gift card documented anywhere?
  Updated the summary with a receipt copy. 

What's the date on that though?  I think it might only be $10 now.

I think it was 12/8 to 12/14

I'm in for 2... W-M in DFW still valid in store. hidden by the soda isle!

$25gc on each

thanks!!

billrubin said:   
evanm said:   Amazon is running the same deal

Link 

Interesting.. they don't show the $25 rebate but it should be valid anywhere.

Fixed the link as well.

rebate says soda stream.com and retail locations. IDK if it will fly from Amazon

GC offer is valid till 12/31/13 ( while supplies last) according to the sign at my store when I got it.

This is still going here in Utah. Just picked one up locally, they had 6 more in stock Price just said $79, no mention of any gift card, but at checkout, they have me a $25GC! Was using my AmEx for the $20 off a $79 purchase which made it even sweeter! I'll submit the rebate form, but not expecting sodastream to honor it since the receipt mentions a free $25gc on it. If they do honor it, it would be net total of $19 and change...very slick! Heck, I'm stoked even if they don't at this point.

Also bought the Shark Stores deal...but here at seven days after I placed my order, the they still haven't shipped it... I needed something under the tree on Wednesday, so this was my backup, and seems hotter anyway, so the other one will end up on CL,I guess, since I don't want to pay return shipping.

Anyway, just wanted to post and say it's still live, at least out here. Payson Utah store had 6 left when I got mine. American fork Utah store had 4, and Saratoga springs Utah store had 2 (I had the CSR check other stores for my local FW-ers).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014