• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$476 + Free Shipping!!! (also receive 2% back [~$9] in Amazon Rewards)

Add everything to cart, and add promo code DHYJAWRL for $150 off.

NOTE: Make sure you choose "Amazon" as the seller for all the items below. (Even if temporarily OOS, chose Amazon.com as the seller from the "more buying choices".)

* Save an additional $5 (if you haven't used it yet). See this thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1321466/

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
It is not just the IS, it is about the image quality. 75-300mm is the worst lens ever produced by Canon and its market ... (more)

king0fSpades (Dec. 06, 2013 @ 11:08a) |

I decided to go for it and I got the 55-250mm IS. I had the bundle in my cart in the morning when the lens was only $23... (more)

msmokey (Dec. 08, 2013 @ 10:05p) |

Tried today, coupon accepted, but total comes to:

Order total: $537.97

choky (Dec. 23, 2013 @ 8:13p) |

• Also categorized in:

I clicked on everything you linked. Total comes to $660 and when I put the code I get "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

The problem was the lens. I clicked on the "Add both to cart" from the camera page on the 75-300 and applied the code. But the total comes to $500 (no discount for the memory card).

Edit:  Found the correct memory card as well.  Got it for $471 with the $5 Facebook thing from yesterday.  

homer5150 said:   I clicked on everything you linked. Total comes to $660 and when I put the code I get "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."
homer5150 said:   The problem was the lens. I clicked on the "Add both to cart" from the camera page on the 75-300 and applied the code. But the total comes to $500 (no discount for the memory card).

Edit: Found the correct memory card as well. Got it for $471 with the $5 Facebook thing from yesterday.

You probably had the card (and lens) from a different seller, which is why the SD Card wouldn't deduct and the coupon wouldn't apply.

Glad you got it! $471 is a STEAL! ($446 if you got the $25 Amex credit!)

I grabbed the deal on BF for the T3i and 18-55mm lens for $399.00.  This deal from Amazon is pretty hot for only $76 more to have the 75-300mm lens, case, and 32GB SD card.

If you have Chase Freedom, you can get another 5% this quarter

subhasha31 said:   If you have Chase Freedom, you can get another 5% this quarter
  I had already used the Amex credit on something else so I'm using the Chase Freedom on this as well.

homer5150 said:   The problem was the lens. I clicked on the "Add both to cart" from the camera page on the 75-300 and applied the code. But the total comes to $500 (no discount for the memory card).

Edit:  Found the correct memory card as well.  Got it for $471 with the $5 Facebook thing from yesterday.  

I'm having the same problem.  I'm at $500.  Which memory card is the correct one?

EDIT:  Figured it out.  When you click the link in the OP for the SD card, make sure you choose the frustration free packaging.

Can you please post which card & which items in your cart !!!

I was in on the previous deal for $499.99 + FREE 32gb + FREE bag.... this new deal is killer!

Thank you!

vijujoshi said:   

Can you please post which card & which items in your cart !!!

Just click on each link in the OP.  On the link for SD card, make sure you select frustration free packaging.  I don't know of a way to link to it.  Of course, make sure each item you add to your card is sold and shipped by Amazon.  Some of the items were out of stock for me but Amazon lets you order out of stock items.

Now that they charge tax in MA total is 476 +29.75 tax

Now up to $525 after the $150 off

Also use multiple $75 Amazon gift card purchases with your Amex if you enrolled in the promo. I saved a total of $100.

elenanodemi said:   Now up to $525 after the $150 off

Incorrect.

I just built another order and it came up to $476.

Click each link in the OP.  Make sure you select Amazon as the seller for each item.  Make sure you choose the frustration free packaging on the SD card.  Make sure you choose free shipping.

It will be stupid to use AMEX $25 on this. Use Chase freedom anyways.

Just reminder, this 75-300 is not IS nor USM. You at least want IS in that range lens.

lepa71 said:   Just reminder, this 75-300 is not IS nor USM. You at least want IS in that range lens.

That's a good point to make.  Unfortunately, it seems like those lenses never get bundled with these deals.

You can also take advantage of the Canon $400 rebate by buying Pro-100 printer and Paper (SG-201 or LU-101)
Printer $369.32
Paper $44.39

Both of these can be easily sold for around $200
Make sure you buy the above items Sold by Amazon and not the 3rd party seller.

You can also get Canon EF-S 55-250mm IS - use promo code "VNM87N39" for ​$150 off (Price $265)
OR
Canon EF-S 55-250mm IS STM- use promo code "MTDL3ZXR" for $150 off (Price $349)

subhasha31 said:   You can also get Canon EF-S 55-250mm IS - use promo code "VNM87N39" for ​$150 off (Price $265)
OR
Canon EF-S 55-250mm IS STM- use promo code "MTDL3ZXR" for $150 off (Price $349)

Thanks.  Cancelled my order and reordered with the IS lens.

lepa71 said:   Just reminder, this 75-300 is not IS nor USM. You at least want IS in that range lens.

Not entirely true. We've been shooting with long lenses LONG before IS. It's just a tool, not magic fairy dust - you still need to know how to hold a camera.

skidmark said:   

Not entirely true. We've been shooting with long lenses LONG before IS. It's just a tool, not magic fairy dust - you still need to know how to hold a camera.

This reminds me of a professor who used to say 'My type writer is better than my computer'... 

It is not just the IS, it is about the image quality. 75-300mm is the worst lens ever produced by Canon and its market value is $70. What do you expect from a $70 lens? (Actually nifty fifty- 50mm 1.8 is a $70 lens and it is quite good

There is a night and day difference between 55-250IS and 75-300.

I decided to go for it and I got the 55-250mm IS. I had the bundle in my cart in the morning when the lens was only $233.99 and later when I went to checkout it was $264.99. I got on Amazon chat and he told me to buy it and would fix the price afterwards. Instead of fixing the price of the lens, he changed the price of the camera from $437.00 to $233.00. The whole bundle was shipped for $314.96. I got back on chat to let them know the error and they said that it was fine because I was an "excellent customer" and left the price at that!!!! Amazon rocks!

Tried today, coupon accepted, but total comes to:

Order total: $537.97

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014