• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ScottŪ Mega Roll Paper Towel Rolls, 1-Ply, 6 Rolls/Pack
LINK

Original Price: $7.99
Purchase 2+: $5.99

With Extra 32% off when you buy 2 or more = $4.07 Per 6 roll or around $0.67 Per Roll

When you buy 2 rolls: $8.14 + tax
When you buy 4 rolls: $16.28 + tax

Notes:
1) Refresh until you see the "SAVE AN EXTRA 32%" You might need to clear browser history to see this, try different browser if you need to.
2) Free shipping with Staples Rewards

Member Summary

scott
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where on the page does the extra 32% show up? Is it text that you can search for or is it a graphic that will not show up in a text search?
Thank you.

it should show up as a gray box and white text under the 5 stars of the review next to the product image. hope that helps!

spicynosalad said:   it should show up as a gray box and white text under the 5 stars of the review next to the product image. hope that helps!

yes, works in chrome, might have to refresh the page 1-2x to get it the offer.

save 4% for me
Disclaimer
spicynosalad said:   it should show up as a gray box and white text under the 5 stars of the review next to the product image. hope that helps!

I've tried GC and GC-incognito, refreshed a few dozen times.  I'm looking all over the page, including just below the stars.  Nothing for me

edit: Finally got a gray box after 16+ refreshes... "Save an extra 4%"

for me it showed up after i had added 3 to cart, then when I went back to the product page it was there. perhaps try adding some to cart?

spicynosalad said:   for me it showed up after i had added 3 to cart, then when I went back to the product page it was there. perhaps try adding some to cart?

Maybe you can add this and other specifics to the OP...

Were you logged into your account first, or only at checkout?  Did you put them in cart, and then click refresh to see the discount?  Have you bought these items recently or no?  Are you a heavy Staples shopper or no?  Were they already in your cart from previous day's shopping?  I cannot find a way beyond the 4% they've offered me (see screenshot in my previous post).

labboypro said:   
spicynosalad said:   for me it showed up after i had added 3 to cart, then when I went back to the product page it was there. perhaps try adding some to cart?

Maybe you can add this and other specifics to the OP...

Were you logged into your account first, or only at checkout?  Did you put them in cart, and then click refresh to see the discount?  Have you bought these items recently or no?  Are you a heavy Staples shopper or no?  Were they already in your cart from previous day's shopping?  I cannot find a way beyond the 4% they've offered me (see screenshot in my previous post).

Not sure about this product but for the Motorola modem I had to log out and clear Staples cookies. When I logged back in and added to cart it was there. Also recommend flushing your browser history.

mathfaster said:   
Not sure about this product but for the Motorola modem I had to log out and clear Staples cookies. When I logged back in and added to cart it was there. Also recommend flushing your browser history.

Thanks.  I also tried another computer (also GC) that's never been to Staples.com in its life.  No offer after multiple refreshes, and then when I log in... bam... 4%.  Too much trouble at this point, unless the OP can offer a solid formula for getting the deal.

Staples discount
Disclaimer
UPDATE: The extra discount finally came up after many reloads and different browsers. The discount may vary. Mine came up at 27% & limited to 20 minutes. Still a good deal. It comes up just below the name of the product and to the right of the picture. It is a black background box with white text. The text is searchable. I was able to get the discount to come up again with a different amount. Here is a screen shot.

Tried three different browsers and best I got was 12%. Still trying and hoping for more

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014