• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/When-Memories-Remain-Karen-Emilson-ebook/dp/B007ID1ZPG/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1386269322&sr=1-2 

Sequel to "Where Children Run," the awful story of abused brothers, by the hand of their step-father - which is a FREE Kindle E-Book Today, which I posted on another Hot Deal. These are 5 star review books, and are riveting to say the least.

"Where Memories Remain" - is $3.99 on Amazon for your Kindle today and possibly longer.

"The continuing saga of David Pischke and his struggle to live a respectable life despite the difficulties he endured throughout his tormented childhood.
This is the story of a determined man whose character and strength has helped him overcome incredible odds. By telling this story, David has faced his own demons head-on and emerged triumphant. "

Member Summary

book
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Umm.... just feel the need to point out that $3.99 is not a freebie.

Yes, that is odd they moved it here...I think they saw the one word referring to the other book I mentioned, and stuck it here. Just discovered it, and off to question them about it!! BTW, love your user name!

EDIT: Ok, obviously it is back in Hot Deals again!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014