• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Soooooo.......basically I am bored on a Saturday night so I figured I would browse for some Hot Deals.....Ok, so here is what I came across......Everyone has seen the Amex Sync offers that have been posted, but what about those with a Visa Signature Card???  Well....rest assured there are offers for you as well.

https://usa.visa.com/visasignature/index.jsp

There you go, tons of offers for Visa Signature card holders.  That said, I did test the eBags.com offer ($20 off $100 using VISA20) using the Fat Wallet Cash Back link and the offer was accepted, however I am not sure if the offer will void Cash Back........

Happy shopping!

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Visa

not the same, amex has statement credits which stack with everything, this is just discount codes.  Might be useful to some I guess, but not as good.

Indeed... not as sexy/exciting as Amex deals, but I did see a $5 off at Target.

OP- thanks for taking the time to post. Seem a little slow here today, esp. considering the time of year.

There are a few good deals, but IMHO, Amex is better because you can use coupon codes to get the total down, and also get the Amex statement credit. Thanks for the heads up!

nice pictures

crappy.

I think the difference is that AMEX has at least a half-dozen great, unique deals. (Best Buy, Costco, Sprouts, etc.)  None of these are great (or very unique). 

I appreciate the info, but it's not quite the quality of deals as Amex Offers.

Target $5 off $50 is not bad, lots of exclusions though.

alid 9/1/2013 - 2/28/2014
Save $5 on orders of $50 or more plus FREE shipping on Select Items at Target.com when you pay with your Visa® card.

To redeem this offer, click the Redeem button and your discount will be applied at checkout.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
Merchandise subtotal based on one shipping destination per order.
May not be combined with other promotional codes or discounts applied to previous orders.
Offer excludes: Electronics, Digital Photo Frames, Toys, Baby Diapers, Baby Toiletries, Baby Food & Formula, Men’s Shavers & Grooming Products, Movies, Music, Books, Clearance Items, Target GiftCards and Specialty GiftCards and Limited Time Design Collections and Collaborations.
Offer subject to change, and is based on individual merchant's terms and conditions.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Offer valid only when you pay with your Visa card.
Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.

Visa, you stink.

so $20 off $100 is a good deal and it is a special you think?

first of all unless you have a big discount code or dollar off coupon, everything sold on eBags.com is OVER PRICED.  I haven't bought many this year but last year when you bought something, i always used 30% to 35% off code with free shipping.

you don't need  junk visa signature codes! you can just search for code online easily

card look great.

cool

Not only are the AMEX deals more generous and more likely to be used, they are just easier to navigate and utilize. I have saved about $200 with AMEX loadable rewards but think that I would be lucky if I were to save $5 or $10 with the offers from Visa.

That said, I am sure that a limited amount of people can take advantage of some of the travel offers.

I can just see the Visa exec's sitting around the conference table, someone mentions, "hey, AmEx is cleaning our clock, we need some deals."

And they come up with this crap and convince themselves it's soooo great. And probably it's all that they can implement on short notice without massive IT expense.

Ho, hum.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014