• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Duraflame 17-in W 4,600 BTU Black Electric Stove with Thermostat at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Duraflame Electric Stove
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I paired this with their $10 of $50 and it worked.

Thanks Zeps for the headsup on $10 coupon. Came out $51.xx after tax for MD.

Bought at store. Set it up. Nice for a small apartment.

Used military discount, too..

I just bought this item using the $10 off $50 also. Mine came to $52.43 with tax in OH. Thanks to zeps, I probably wouldn't have thought of that without your post!

Just a reminder 1W is ~3.4BTU/hour. So this 4600BTU/hour heater is about 1350W. Ceramic w/fan 1500W heaters go for ~$15. Obviously this heater could fit in better with some decor, but don't buy it thinking 4600BTU/hour is a lot of heat.

Not bad.

Thanks for the $10 coupon info zeps7784. And thanks OP +1. Ordered 1.

What coupon please

geoffct said:   Just a reminder 1W is ~3.4BTU/hour. So this 4600BTU/hour heater is about 1350W. Ceramic w/fan 1500W heaters go for ~$15. Obviously this heater could fit in better with some decor, but don't buy it thinking 4600BTU/hour is a lot of heat.

I am guessing that calculation is at 100% efficiency?  It is probably using a bit more power then that.

All electric heaters are 100% efficient. Fifteen 100W crock pots will heat up your bedroom as much as a 1500W ceramic heater in the long run. Not to convenient, well targeted, or probably safe... but hypothetically.

where do I find the $10 coupon?

nevermind

chilig said:   All electric heaters are 100% efficient. Fifteen 100W crock pots will heat up your bedroom as much as a 1500W ceramic heater in the long run. Not to convenient, well targeted, or probably safe... but hypothetically.
  Or fifteen 100W lightbulbs, for that matter.

If the heater is making anything visible, it's not 100% efficient; that is some power making light, not heat.

If the heater is shooting lasers out the window, you are right. If the light doesn't leave the house, you are not.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014