• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here's the link.
I travel a lot and the price internet during a single flight
Is 4.95 so it's a good deal for me.
Plus this now makes my Nexus 7 (no service provider) more useful.
Up to two devices using this at the same time.
That's also useful

http://www.boingo.com/offers?gclid=CJXl_oLuoLsCFWJo7Aod-3IAIA

Member Summary

Boingo unlimited
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

Boingo unlimited
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

boingoOFFER
Thanks jdelisa
Disclaimer
TITLE NEEDS TO CLARIFY: $4.95 per month, for the first three months.
ALSO:  In-flight access is NOT INCLUDED.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

boingoOFFER
Disclaimer
IMPROVED OFFER - 

I went there directly (http://www.boingo.com/ ) and got a pop-up for a $25 Amazon gift card after 2 months 

only popped up for me the very first time you go there so you may need to clear cookies or switch browsers to see - posted in Quick Summary above

jdelisa said:   IMPROVED OFFER - 

I went there directly (http://www.boingo.com/ ) and got a pop-up for a $25 Amazon gift card after 2 months 

only popped up for me the very first time you go there so you may need to clear cookies or switch browsers to see - posted in Quick Summary above

Let's see, spend $15 and get $25 Amazon gift card....I am in for at least 3 months...lol

Is it possible to cancel after 3 months? Can this be used in flight in the air?

simsk said:   I travel a lot and the price internet during a single flight 

Which airline(s) use Boingo?

I'm on an Alaska flight right now and the gogo internet page had a link for boingo users. I think....

yeah cause according to the device u are using the Amazon gift card pops up...
says in here 

"Also, depending on what device you’re using the offer might not appear, so if you have a smartphone and the offer isn’t showing up for you, try using a laptop if possible.

Read more: Boingo Offering Half-Off 3 Months of WiFi Plus a $25 Amazon Gift Card | Well Traveled Mile "
http://www.welltraveledmile.com/boingo-offering-3-months-of-wifi... 

that was back in January .. Can't believe the 25 gift card still pops up, if it is then I am in to buy this...
oh, ah Ty op for this...

natenut said:   I'm on an Alaska flight right now and the gogo internet page had a link for boingo users. I think....

Log in with your Boingo account on any flight that offers Gogo Wi-Fi. Gogo coverage on more than 1,100 planes includes all AirTran Airways and Virgin America flights, and select Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, and US Airways flights. Click here for more details on participating airlines in the Gogo network.

And I'm going to see if they will honor the same offer for an Amazon $25 gift card. Nice find!!!

I tried three different devices and browsers...no go on the giftcard. Better luck to others!

mase123987 said:   I tried three different devices and browsers...no go on the giftcard. Better luck to others!
  I got WiFi cover most the places i go but in for the GC  wish me luck. I got it on my HP touchpad -android browser in desktop mode.

Great Deal! Thanks OP!

Thanks OP! I'm no road warrior, but just for the holiday travel this is well worth it.

btw, I did get the Amazon GC pop up on my PC.

I used my ipad and went to the direct boingo web site and the offer popped up on my ipad screen, so I took a screenshot and then proceeded to buy the 4.99 for 3 months offer.. Now I wonder how we will qualify for the gift card...I was going to buy w the gift card or not cause my trip is next weekend anyways so I prefer to pay 4.95 instead of 9.99..lol 

anyways I am so happy today...
and yeah it was 5 bucks total charge cause I used a prepaid CC with 5 bucks in it and later on I can add money to it ...

Got it.. It referred to both this deal and the gc in one post. Will open a few more accounts..

Beware: premium charges for inflight internet access.

To get the giftcard offer, manually type in the website.

nsearch said:   Beware: premium charges for inflight internet access.
  This is for if u used it when u are up in the air only? That's when they will charge premium?

thank you jdelisa for the improved offer!!!
Calling and talking to a CSR put the Amazon gift card information on my account

Also - here's the information about gogo fees.Gogo inflight hotspots are premium locations with pay-per-access pricing. The cost starts at $4.95 per connection and varies based on the length of the flight. When you connect to Gogo using your Boingo account, the charge will appear on your Boingo statement. 

nsearch said:   Beware: premium charges for inflight internet access.

Good point.  You have to pay for in-flight access, same rate as you would without the Boingo plan.

"Users will benefit from the relationship [between Boingo and GoGo] only by avoiding the hassle of maintaining two separate accounts. GoGo's in-flight Wi-Fi is not included in Boingo's unlimited monthly subscriptions, and users will be charged for a $5 to $13 GoGo flight pass regardless of which plan they have with the startup's grounded rhyming counterpart."

http://mashable.com/2011/06/27/boingo-gogo-wifi/ 

I'M TICKED AND FEEL CHEATED BY BOINGO!!!!

Did anyone else have their account closed for no reason?  Boingo took one month of fees out and promptly sent me a "your account is closed" email.
I didn't initiate it or agree to it.  Now I'm fighting it....  I believe they are loosing money with the Amazon promo offer and are trying to make something out of it.

simsk

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014