• Canon S110,
  • Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Printer,
  • Canon Luster Photo Paper,
  • Leather Case,
  • 16GB SD Card,
  • 8GB SD Card,
  • Tripod

Link to Rebate: http://www.adorama.com/pdfs/rebates/Adorama_Pro-100_Q4_13.pdf

Black = http://www.adorama.com/ICAS110B.html White = http://www.adorama.com/ICAS110W.html
Don’t add directly to cart. Rather click on “Save up to $30 with bundle”

Add Printer to cart = http://www.adorama.com/ICAPRO100.html

~~~~~~~~~
$175 AR @ buydig.

Link to Rebate: thereal.buydig.com/nimages/BeachCameraPro100PrinterCameraPaperCombo31DEC2013RVSD.pdf

Black = www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sdtid=6536998&sku=cnpss110k
White = www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sdtid=6536998&sku=cnpss110w

Printer = www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sdtid=6536998&sku=cnpro100

Adorama
See Adorama promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Canon PowerShot Canon S110 12.1MP Digital Camera
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got in on a similar deal in July, though it cost more then, and the rebate came very quickly.

I don't see the 8GB card and tripod in the Adorama deal though.

OP. Can you please give a breakdown (URLs ) of the items you purchased? Looking for like for the leather case, sd card, etc.

To help clarify, from what I can tell, the color of camera you select determines what is included in the bundle. OP could/should have been more specific. You can't get ALL of the things listed with one camera purchase.  This is for Adorama.  I did not look on buydig.

Black or White one will get you a Lowepro pouch & a 16GB SDHC Card
Silver one will get you an 8GB SDHC card and a Canon leather case

There's another bundle that includes a tabletop tripod and an extra battery but that increase the pre-rebate base price to $249 as opposed to the $219 base price for the above bundles.

The printer & paper need to be added separately to get the full $400 rebate.

HTH

BTW - This is a great deal as the printer itself is worth at least $350.

UPDATE

I just ordered from Adorama so here's the math for me:

Black S110     $219
16GB SDHC    $0
Pouch             $0
Printer             $359
Paper              $0

Total:  $578 free shipping & No tax for me

FWCB @ 2% of $578 = $11.56
Paid with Discover for 5% CB on $578 = $28.90
Rebate = $400

Final price for me 578 - 11.56 - 28.90 - 400 = $137.54

BEST DEAL IN AGES!!! If I sell the printer, I'll make money on this one.  Been wanting this camera (in whatever model was current) for about 3 years! LOL.

Thanks OP, although I saw it on Techbargains before I saw this post. 

i think buydig raised the price of the printer to 419. total before rebate comes out to 638.

OP & Jmophotos: I couldn't resist, I'm in for 1. Even though I had bought an Amazon $219 Canon S110 last week. Thanks for your posts/math.

Oh man, very nice deal. Pro100 printer + paper can be sold on CL for about $100 without too much trouble. People list them for $150 in my area but I'm not sure how successful they are. I got in on this deal during the summer when it was ~$220 and sold the printer/paper for $100, and sold my old S100 for $200.

Fantastic. In for one! Printers look to be going for ~150 or so on eBay, although as people dump their printers that price should rapidly fall...

Was going to buy but printer price jacked up by $50. Not buying it anymore! Will wait for another deal or look at buydig now.

just had to buy this on principle although a bit nervous with a $400 rebate.  now I have to figure out who gets a camera for christmas.

My printer showed up today, but there was no invoice attached to the printer. Adorama shipped all of the items separately - camera, printer, and paper.

Any advice?

madcowdisease said:   My printer showed up today, but there was no invoice attached to the printer. Adorama shipped all of the items separately - camera, printer, and paper.

Any advice?

Rather than the invoice, print out a copy of your order (from Adorama website) that shows all three items purchased together. Rebate says, "A legible copy of your Adorama or Adorama.com sales receipt, showing the purchase of a new Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Photo Printer or the purchase of a new Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Photo Printer AND the eligible new product(s) in one of the combination offers on the front of this claim form, with the date of purchase and the purchase price(s) circled."

in for one even with the price jump it comes out to about 180$ At Adorama.

I am in the same boat.
Now, I forgot to order through my account, and I could not print out any receipt or invoice.

I emailed customer service to request a receipt, but Adorama sent me 3 invoices, one for each shipment. However, the rebate specifically states "For combination offers on the front of this clamin form all eligible purchases must appear on the same receipt". I will see if they can sent me one invoice.

iamabigbug said:   I am in the same boat.
Now, I forgot to order through my account, and I could not print out any receipt or invoice.

I emailed customer service to request a receipt, but Adorama sent me 3 invoices, one for each shipment. However, the rebate specifically states "For combination offers on the front of this clamin form all eligible purchases must appear on the same receipt". I will see if they can sent me one invoice.

Hang on, I did not set up an Adorama account (for some reason I didn't see it during checkout). They sent me an e-mail confirmation, however, which has everything on it. I printed that out. Are you now saying this is insufficient?

iamabigbug said:   I am in the same boat.

If you look in your original email confirmation it will say "check status." click that and then click the "print" button on the right, it's the same invoice as the one from Adorama accounts. So no worries there.

I don't know if the email will qualify as a receipt - hopefully it will.

kerryk said:   just had to buy this on principle although a bit nervous with a $400 rebate.  now I have to figure out who gets a camera for christmas.
  rebate arrived today, mailed in on 12/17.  quick response and great deal!

I mailed in my rebate materials on 1/31. I pre-registered online. Already got the rebate card last weekend. A whole 2 weeks including mailing time both ways & processing!!! Best rebate experience ever!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014