• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Unique Christmas Gifts from ProFlowers
Disclaimer

Unique Christmas Gifts from ProFlowers
Disclaimer

ProFlowers
Need a ProFlowers coupon that earns 8.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

proflowers
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal! Thanks, Mrs. Guin!!

FALL25 for 25% off any purchase

is it me...or...???

When I open a new browser and go to ProFlowers, the "ginger" vase is free. When I go to fatwallet dot com, and click on the ProFlowers link (for the 10% CB), the ginger vase magically becomes %5.26 to $6.99?

update...don't know why...but but using the "20% off" link provided in OP, total comes to $31.96. But using the 25% off code from jcmitchell post brings the total to $35.23.

Also, FYI, I can't use my $15 gift card I got from bing (it removes the 20% off). So, total comes to over $50 with deliver...fail...

Living Social also has a deal for $15 for $30. I just ordered roses for my Gma for her bday using the fall25 and the Living Social voucher. Great deal!!

oops.  Posted twice.

i said in another Flower thread. these companies change prices based on where you link from, what deal site, Groupon or Living Social, or airline site, etc. or even promotions on their home page.
just find whichever deal works best for you.

I wasn't able to use the coupon FAll25 and the voucher for LivingSocial.com. Only one special code per order. Still a good deal but shipping is ridiculous!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014