• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Give $50 in Amazon Gift Cards, Get a $10 Promotional Credit for Yourself Enjoy this email-exclusive offer: Surprise someone over the holidays with an Amazon.com Gift Card, and get a $10 promotional code to spend on yourself in January. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards by December 31, 2013, and we'll email you a $10 promotional code to spend at Amazon.com by January 15, 2014. A perfect present for any occasion, Amazon.com Gift Cards can be sent via email, posted on Facebook, printed at home, or sent through the mail (with Free One-Day Shipping). Amazon.com Gift Cards are redeemable storewide for millions of items and never expire. Learn how to use your promotional code. Terms and conditions apply; learn moreImportant Notification: This offer is good ONLY to customers who received the email invitation. If you did not receive an email invitation, you are not eligible for this offer. Customers receiving the invitation must use the Amazon.com account associated with the email address to which the invitation was sent in order to qualify. 

How to Use Your Promotional Code• Add one or more products sold by Amazon.com in new condition to your cart.• Enter the promotional code in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box when you check out.• Complete your purchase no later than January 31, 2014, 11:59 PM (PT).• The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page. Terms & ConditionsIn order to qualify for the promotional credit, you must: (1) be the recipient of the corresponding offer e-mail; and (2) purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") between December 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013, 11:59 PM (PT). • Purchases must be for at least $50 in combined GC value.• Offer valid on GCs purchased on Amazon.com and, in the case of Email and Facebook GCs scheduled in advance, delivered before January 1, 2014.• For qualifying purchases, a promotional code of $10 ("Promo Code") will be sent by January 15, 2014, to the email address associated with the Amazon.com account used to purchase the GCs.• Promo Code is valid through and expires on January 31, 2014, 11:59 PM (PT).• Limit one Promo Code per customer/primary e-mail address.• Promo Code may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.com Inc. and its affiliates and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants through the Amazon.com site.• Savings from the Promo Code will be reflected on the final checkout page on qualifying orders.• If items purchased with the Promo Code are returned, the amount of the Promo Code used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.• The Promo Code is non-transferable and may not be resold.• The Promo Code may not be combined with other offers.• If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid.• Void where prohibited.• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.• Additional restrictions apply, see www.amazon.com/promos for details. 

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Oh My!
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't see how this is a hot deal. If you got the email you know about it, if you didn't get it it's useless to hear.

That and the fact this is at least the fourth time I've seen this posted...

Exactly, i see this everyday, and have for a few months, its a promotion Amazon uses all year round.

I never get promotions from Amazon.

Kentucky7887 said:   I never get promotions from Amazon.
  I get the same treatment from my employer.

I haven't seen this before, and I think that buying a $50 gift card at a place I shop at anyways to get a free $10 is a Hot deal. Don't like that it's an email exclusive that I don't have access to but don't see why people are crapping on Conroy819 about this.

Disregard last post, just searched and found previous post. Just don't like crapping on people trying to save me money. Conroy819, search Fatwallet before posting.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014