• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

2 Pack: Leather Envelope Case for iPad Mini, Galaxy Tab 7
Disclaimer
Link  
$0.49 off w/coupon " SPECIAL " (Final price is 3.89)

(2-Pack)
Crafted in premium-grade leather on the outside and a custom, patterned lining on the inside, the BlackBerry Leather Envelope protects your 7" tablet with style and substance. The genuine leather finish provides fully-enclosed protection with a magnetic closure that keeps your BlackBerry tablet safe and secure. More About this Deal: • Genuine Case made by BlackBerry, Compatible with any 7" Tablet Including iPad mini, Galaxy Tab 7", Kindle Fire 7" and more
• Handcrafted leather
• Fully enclosed protection
• Tailored fit with magnetic flap for style and security

Member Summary

case
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks!

ryansteele (Dec. 29, 2013 @ 3:53p) |

In for pair in black. I hope it fits a Dell 7" tablet.

stlite (Dec. 29, 2013 @ 4:45p) |

deal is active again ($0.49 off w/coupon SPECIAL)!!!!

pradeepkrcv (Mar. 19, 2014 @ 10:01a) |

"Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.2 x 1 inches ; 4.8 ounces"
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I ordered these few weeks ago. IMO, these are great looking but unfortunately there is no way to seal or close it.

jigaeman said:   I ordered these few weeks ago. IMO, these are great looking but unfortunately there is no way to seal or close it.
  hmm, in the description it says "Tailored fit with magnetic flap".
 may be these are different model ...

I bought these last time around, and just got another set. Perfect fit for an iPad mini, very snug fit for an iPad mini with a Smart Cover on. These DO have a magnetic flap that stays closed. I got the purple and the black, and am very pleased. Great add on gift for anybody getting an iPad mini!

FYI: "2 Pack"

mikefxu said:   FYI: "2 Pack"
  Thanks for reminding me, i have updated the description.
 i thought i mentioned it, as 2-pack.

Based on F123456's review I'll give this a shot - found coupon code First5 for 5% off first order @ selloutdeals (save a whopping .25 cents).

great price, hitting my head... "stop buying things you don't need".

Ordered, thanks. I have the smart cover, but that thing is terrible when you need to carry your ipad around in a backpack or something.

in 4 1

ordered one... Hope it fits Acer A1 

I ordered two sets of these in purple, about 2 weeks ago.(my favorite color)

What a find!!!! I'll give one to my son, and his wife, when they come in.

bought a 2pk of the purple..thanks

Thanks OP!

Bought two for the hell of it. Thanks for the find.

Good price. Looks like a Blackberry logo...

thanks! got one

Bought 2 sets - one black and one purple. Let's hope they get here by Christmas

Thanks I had some $$ in my paypal account from my Cash Back so they were free!!!

It's showing retail price of $4.99 and not the mentioned $99.99. Are these high quality?

EDIT: Found some reviews on Amazon. Seems pretty good. 

http://www.amazon.com/Research-Leather-Envelope-BlackBerry-PlayB...

would this work on the 7" Kindle HD

thanks in 4 two and I saved 50 cents.

MSRP $99? Oh wait there's two...

MSRP $49 each? Bwhahahahaha what is that a Tokyo retail price?

It shows at in stock at IBD electronics-- short for I be dumb if you believe these retail for $99..

would this work with nexus 7?

canavja said:   Based on F123456's review I'll give this a shot - found coupon code First5 for 5% off first order @ selloutdeals (save a whopping .25 cents).

I used the code too, and saved just as much !!

Thanks OP. I hope this fits my wife's HP Slate 7. I wish it could be ordered as one black and one purple, not two of the same color.

e bay also has these for $4.95 with free shipping

In for 1...probably won't get it before Christmas, but should be good for the iPad mini's in the house

Thanks OP

blackberry logo kills it 

Anyone know if it would fit a tab with dimensions 8"x5.25x.5?

Loved the look of the purple one. Ordered two of them. Would love to see my niece's face when she gets her gift. This is her favourite color.

When they say 2 pack, does it mean I will 2 cover for 4.99? Can I mix math the colors?

bsam6463 said:   When they say 2 pack, does it mean I will 2 cover for 4.99? Can I mix math the colors?
  yup, 2 covers for 4.99 & they won't allow mix-match.it's either black or purple

Just got 2! I bought 2 Kindle fires on BF. Great deal!

thanks op, in 4 one set of each color.

And free shipping.  Thanks, in for a set for my new Memo Pad 7.

Skipping 22 Messages...
deal is active again ($0.49 off w/coupon SPECIAL)!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.