• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Folding Knife with SpeedSafe
Disclaimer

Kershaw 1990 Brawler Folding SpeedSafe Knife
Disclaimer
Amazon Lightning deal Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Folding Knife with SpeedSafe next ~3 hours $25.53 lowest price per CCC. FSS >$35, or FS w/ Prime.
Also spend $50 on Kershaw knives, get $10 off at checkout. Limit one at Lightning price, but other styles available as low as $20. 
The $50 does not take the Lightning price into account, credits the $32 sale price instead. Bought the Leek & this Brawler for $35.89, about $18 per knife. Speed assist is awesome.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

kershaw
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought the Leek and Piston. Thanks OP.

Great knife. I bought one a few years ago during the holidays in the gold box for around the same price.

Big advantage for this over other EDCs (every day carry), it's very thin. The lock is a little flimsy, and doesn't always hold, but the knife never opens up on its own.

BangBangAnnie said:   Amazon Lightning deal Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Folding Knife with SpeedSafe next ~3 hours $25.53 lowest price per CCC. FSS >$35, or FS w/ Prime.
Also spend $50 on Kershaw knives, get $10 off at checkout. Limit one at Lightning price, but other styles available as low as $20. 
The $50 does not take the Lightning price into account, credits the $32 sale price instead. Bought the Leek & this Brawler for $35.89, about $18 per knife. Speed assist is awesome.

I placed order for the identical pair, and the total is $34.91. I wonder why my cost is $0.98 lower than yours. No sales tax for me . If you paid sales tax for your pair, the tax rate would have been 2.8%, which does not make too much sense.

I also need to point out that the Lightning Price DID apply to your order. Check your account ordering details. You should see a $6.73 Lightning Price credit, or you could not have paid that little for the pair.
Add everything up, and you should see.
Thanks for the post.

I know the Lightning price applied to my order. What I meant was that the $50 coupon is not realizing that, not taking the lower price into it's account when it sums the knife total, so it used $32 + $20 > $50, when it should have been $25 + $20 < $50 ( no $10 discount for you). Results were better deal for us.

You are absolutely correct. Amazon is always generous about this.
Thanks again. I got two good knives from a good manufacturing company at very good prices.

I hate I missed the sale, I have two of this brand of knife. I try to stick with the ones that are made in America though

damn i missed it

Went to buy 8. Was disappointed

gbwooram said:   damn i missed it
  me too and also 2 weeks ago at this price. light than too.

Can you put "knife" in the title? I thought this was for onions or something...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014