• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here is Deal
Buy the Dell Venue Pro 8 64GB Link and there is $20 Rebate from Tiger Direct for purchase of $100   LINK    and if you have Bank of America they have Cash Back Deal of $15 for Tiger Direct  Link  (valid for both Credit/Debit Card)  Login to bank of American and add that deal to your card + 1% Cash Back from FW

so 329 (price) - 20 (Tiger Direct Rebate) - 49.35 (Rebate from BOA) - $3.29 (Cash from FW) = 256.36 and no TAX for California

 Or you can buy 32 GB for $189 - Buy $199 - 20 (Rebate from Tiger Direct) - $29 - $1.99 = $148.01

Link 

If you have American Express, you may check for $30 Cash Back offer for $100/more on Account Tab (not valid for Costco AMEX)
 

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

DELL VENUE PRO 8 Tablet 64GB
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm not finding the BofA link. How do you get the extra rebate? The package deal with the sling doesn't seem like a bad deal if you can pull it off.

Login to Bank of America Credit Card Account on line, there is tab on the top called Cash Back Deals, scroll through the list you will find Tiger Direct 15%, make sure  you add that deal to credit card before you purchase from Tiger Direct.

32GB version is OOS now.

singhiqbal said:   Login to Bank of America Credit Card Account on line, there is tab on the top called Cash Back Deals, scroll through the list you will find Tiger Direct 15%, make sure  you add that deal to credit card before you purchase from Tiger Direct.
  
I don't see it in my CashBack deals

Please see this link for Bank of America Cash Back Program Link

Chiwawa626 said:   
singhiqbal said:   Login to Bank of America Credit Card Account on line, there is tab on the top called Cash Back Deals, scroll through the list you will find Tiger Direct 15%, make sure  you add that deal to credit card before you purchase from Tiger Direct.
  
I don't see it in my CashBack deals

 i too don't see it, it may be YMMV
but if you have AMEX card, there is a $30 Cash Back offer for $100/more under Offers tab.

I don't see the TigerDirect deal via the regular BOA website, however with OP's link, it's available BUT all i see is 2%

Here is link from my Bank of America Card which shows 15% for Tiger Direct Link

Hmmm My BOA card offer is 10%.
and NO offer on my Costco AMEX .

..sigh..

TD does not show up on my BOA card. 2% via the additup thing as thedbn said. No AMEX offer on my Costco AMEX either.

YMMV - my experience as well (don't see it). OP, please update title.

lovecd said:   32GB version is OOS now.
  
The link goes to a bundle with anti-virus sw. If that was the deal, it is cold deal for going through rebate hell.

Anyone on here with a Pro 8 and considering one of these docking stations?

bought this and returned it. absolute junk. slow, unresponsive and laggy. and heavy.

Today price went to 299 so I called and Tiger Direct will give $30 store credit and so it costs even less now.

diggydoggy said:   bought this and returned it. absolute junk. slow, unresponsive and laggy. and heavy.
  
you sure you got the Pro version? The one running windows 8.1. All of the reviews said it is really responsive. The demo ones I used at the MS Store were all really fast.

singhiqbal said:   Today price went to 299 so I called and Tiger Direct will give $30 store credit and so it costs even less now.
  
I was able to get it credited back to my credit card via online chat.

I have used about every top tier tablet on the market. This is not slow nor laagy unless you did not do all the updates both from MS and Dell. I would say it is the second slickest operating on market behind a A7 powered IOS device. If you have an 5S this is the perfect traveling companion. Does all those things you can't do on a "phone" OS!

diggydoggy said:   bought this and returned it. absolute junk. slow, unresponsive and laggy. and heavy.
 compared to what?

This is one of the lightest tablets in the market.
This is also very fast unless you wanted to use it for gaming or graphic intensive application (which it is not designed for)



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014