• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Credit ti josh68684 @ SD
josh68684 said: Hi guys. AT&T has a sale going on certain items. I was was able to find some really good deals on items that will make great stocking gifts for Christmas. If you buy 2 or more accessories you will also receive 10% off each item and free shipping is also included.

You get the best bang with your bucks in the following items:

Galaxy S3 Charging case normally $80....now $5.00 bucks!
www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessory.cases-xpal-powerskin-chargin...

NFC Tectiles normally $20....now $5.00!
www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessory.appcessories-samsung-nfc-tag...

Amzaon Kindle Fire Case $5.00
www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessory.cases-belkin-folio-with-stan...

moga game controller $15 http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessory.appcessories-moga-gam...

Theres more items available for less than $5 dollars, mostly cases

Member Summary

AT&T Accessories Clearance Sale
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP! been waiting for this go on sale

Anderson007 (Jan. 18, 2014 @ 4:33a) |

Yeah Thanks OP

ArtieLange (Jan. 18, 2014 @ 5:24a) |

Haha, thanks op, this could be used for me just in time!

Anderson007 (Jan. 20, 2014 @ 12:45a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

bittul said:   Credit ti josh68684 @ SD
josh68684 said: Hi guys. AT&T has a sale going on certain items. I was was able to find some really good deals on items that will make great stocking gifts for Christmas. If you buy 2 or more accessories you will also receive 10% off each item and free shipping is also included.

You get the best bang with your bucks in the following items:

Galaxy S3 Charging case normally $80....now $5.00 bucks!
www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessory.cases-xpal-powerskin-chargin...   

Out of stock online. 

Got two OtterBox defender camo cases, 4.50 each with buy 2 get 10% off automatically

Yeh, Capititalism and multiple emails rule!

Snagged 8 Otter Real Trees & 4 HTC One Otters

$48 spent and got 7 office gifts out of the way and will fleabay the rest for a nice profit

Thanks for the post bittul!

they cancelled my order saying you must have an att account :S

eBay resell values on a bunch of these accessories just isn't adding up to much of a profit for the effort.

thanks ... nice S4 Samsung Clear View Blue Folio case for $10 down from $60

Boo, the one thing i wanted (S3 battery case) is already out of stock online. Oh well, maybe if i have time tomorrow i'll try swinging into a store and see if they have one.

Isn't $5.00 and the word dollars redundant?

Thanks! Got 2 OtterBox Iphone 5 cases

wondering if the Samsung NFC tiles will work on anything else then a Samsung phone?

LetsGoMets1 said:   Isn't $5.00 and the word dollars redundant?
  Yup! Should be $5.00 bucks. Just my .02 cents.

Its a good deal--why nitpick?!

Thanks a lot

thanks,i will try

Any MiFare compatible android phone. The most popular right now are NFC tags that are NTAG203. 
Devices like the nexus 4 will not be able to write or see the content of MiFare tags.

aarzi said:   

Agree....but when the OP copied and pasted from another site and couldn't think for himself I thought it was funny.

Thanks OP. Got the NFC Tectiles.

Buy 2 accessories and receive 10% off
$9.56 for 2, ship 2 store.. Do I really need one now?

NYBonk said:   Boo, the one thing i wanted (S3 battery case) is already out of stock online. Oh well, maybe if i have time tomorrow i'll try swinging into a store and see if they have one.
  Click "check in-store availability" and you can place an order for in-store pick-up.  That may save you a trip, plus ensure that you get the super-discounted price.

Ordered one Galaxy S3 Charging case normally $80....now $5.00 bucks! for store pickup. Hope they will honor this in store.

These $5 clearance accessory deals at AT&T are ongoing everyday deals fro more than 2 years now. Occasionally AT&T will add a few new items but most have been available for many months. Every time someone gets a promo email advertising these $5 clearance items a new thread gets created even through there are a least a dozen old ones.

DovleK said:   wondering if the Samsung NFC tiles will work on anything else then a Samsung phone?
  They are standard NFC tags, they can work with anything that will support NFC.

LetsGoMets1 said:   
aarzi said:   

Agree....but when the OP copied and pasted from another site and couldn't think for himself I thought it was funny.

LOL, I was just adding to your post, and you might have missed my tongue-in-cheek "$ bucks" and ".02 cents" (instead of 2 cents).

Thanks. 25% extra off with 3 or more. Picked up 3 cases for 16.05 with tax.

• $5   Incipio® Purple feather® Shell - Samsung Galaxy S® 4
  • $5   Speck White/Black CandyShell Grip - htc one
  • $10  Ballistic LS Jewel Gray Aspira - Moto X (TM)

Equal $20 less $5(25%) + 1.05 tax with free shipping... $16.05

Two Xmas gifts on the cheap. lol

Ordered one for s5 .. in store pickup.. Thx op

Due to snow storm, waiting to order until Saturday when I was going out. No longer online, couldn't order. Going past the store, so I stopped in. Two Galaxy S3 ones for $5 each.

Thanks OP!

Just a follow up to what Dcshoecomp said.

Samsung has two different vertions of TecTiles, version 1 (which matches the pic on sale @ AT&T) and the newer TecTiles 2.
Samsung TecTiles (original) don't work with S4 and quite possibly the newer Galaxy phones after S3 (check as I am not sure exactly which ones).
Reason is Samsung changed the NFC chip with the newer phones, to improve compatibility.

TecTiles (original) will only work with S3/Note 2 and possibly other phones with the specific Mifare NFC chip.
You'll need the newer TecTiles2 for the S4 and I'm guessing the Note 3, etc.

freeman4 said:   Ordered one Galaxy S3 Charging case normally $80....now $5.00 bucks! for store pickup. Hope they will honor this in store.

They will honor these prices at a corporate owned store, as the items scans for the same price in their system.  So you can go to a store and just buy there.  What you won't get in store is the extra discount for 2 or 3 items

Thanks OP! been waiting for this go on sale

Yeah Thanks OP

Haha, thanks op, this could be used for me just in time!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014