• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

KRE-O Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Construction Set A3137
Disclaimer
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A88B16Q/ref=oh_details_o00_s...

Can be found elsewhere on the web in the $40 range.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Now 19.99.... no thanks.

smeagle (Dec. 17, 2013 @ 8:21a) |

This price gouging has to stop.....

seodude (Dec. 17, 2013 @ 9:18a) |

Supply and demand.

cpabster (Dec. 17, 2013 @ 9:19a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1 thanks

Down to $16.99!

on eBay for $10

sorry double post

ecodeemkaa said:   on eBay for $10
† You are confusing it with the mini one, this is LARGE with a bunch of people, the many on eBay for approx $8 are small ones with no figures, no bridge to put the figures in. Search the actual model # as well (A3137)

The lowest price on eBay is $22.32

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=kre+o+star+trek+enterprise&...

Here is a search without the model # showing what you found. Which is a bunch of little enterprise sets

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=kre+o+sta...

††

I feel the KRE-O Star Trek Klingon Bird-of-Prey†completes the deal and it's only $14.99.

I like that one of the external related sites sells a Klingon Bird-of-Prey - Uncloaked for $69.99. The Cloaked version is probably a bit cheaper...

cool thx

Thanks OP. †Picked one up for my nephew

I was going to get a set, but it said for ages 9-14 and I'm a bit older than that

thanks op, in 4 1

thanks, in 4 all 3

Nice deal for a Trekkie. Thanks

Ordered! Nice deal. †Nephew loves legos, his father loves Star Trek. †This is something they can do together. †Thanks for the deal.

Hard core Trek fan here, but despite the 4-5 star ratings, almost every Amazon review had some quirk or complaint in it. I'm very much a perfectionist about my trek collection, so I think I'll pass on this. Dont think I could stand to disappoint my child if it turned out poorly.

Example:

So I purchased this set in addition to the big Enterprise set. Both sets were missing several needed pieces and this set also had issues with the stickers not having any graphics on them (clear blank stickers.) I called Hasbro and they while nice on the phone said they didn't have any pieces or stickers to send me and that they would have to send me a return label to send back the entire set and then they would send me out another.

I told them no way, i spent hours putting the sets together and wasn't about to send them both back and then wait for new ones and build them all over again. How can they not have any replacement parts? I know they are not Legos and these were my first Kre-o sets and i'm a bit disappointed that both had missing pieces and then the sticker issues.

already back up to $31.48

It's back down to $16.99....picked up 3 today

Tuba2 said:   I feel the KRE-O Star Trek Klingon Bird-of-Prey†completes the deal and it's only $14.99.
† This dropped to $10.99.

thanks op, in for one, also the geological tricorder from TOS for 15.99 is a steal and a couple of the hot wheels star trek diecasts from this summer's movie.
excelsior (not from this summer's movie)

klingon bird of prey

geological tricorder

Now 19.99.... no thanks.

smeagle said:   Now 19.99.... no thanks.
††
This price gouging has to stop.....

Supply and demand.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014