Best Buy: $25 for 600 points
TJ Maxx: $25 for 600 points
Home Depot: $25 for 600 points
Bass Pro Shops: $50 for 1200 points
Southwest: $50 for 1200 points
WalMart: $25 for 600 points
McDonalds: $5 for 115 points
Dominos: $10 for 230 points
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

We're going to end up with a string of individual threads. It appears that most if not all of the "12 Days" promo cards are available. The best part: NO LIMIT! Now is the time to use up one's balance if you are fortunate enough to have lots of points left to spend. I got a dozen 12-pk. coupons and four Wally cards, and a Dom and McD card just now.

Search for the name of desired card to find.

OP, please list the points needed to redeem for each card. †Thanks!

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   OP, please list the points needed to redeem for each card. †Thanks!
††

adding to OP now.

yoregano said:   We're going to end up with a string of individual threads. It appears that most if not all of the "12 Days" promo cards are available. The best part: NO LIMIT! Now is the time to use up one's balance if you are fortunate enough to have lots of points left to spend. I got a dozen 12-pk. coupons and four Wally cards, and a Dom and McD card just now.

Search for the name of desired card to find.

††

Go info yoregano, I updated the op/title to avoid thread for each one. Search tip is excellent, easiest way to find them. green.

This sure was a nice surprise. I wish I knew this was going to happen, I would've skipped a couple of the "12 Days" offers and just solely cashed out on WM cards. Still, I completely used up my balance for the first time since the program began. I built up over 8,000 points this year and ended up redeeming over $350 in cards/coupons.

Target $25 for 600pt still avail too!!

Most of the GC's are starting to show Out of Stock, MCD's, Target, WalMart, Best Buy, Etc. I got 3 MCD's before it went down. Still claiming all the free 12-packs I can since those can be money makers in some respect.

Edt: T.J.Max and Best Buy showing good, 12:14PM EDT, maybe they are restocking?

Target, tjmaxx, best buy, mcdonalds oos

Home Depot was OOS

Dang, everything sold out! I don't hardly drink sodas at home so I don't have a need to buy the 12 packs for 30 points, although that apparently is a good deal based on the thread response.

bippie said:   Target, tjmaxx, best buy, mcdonalds oos
††

McD's back last time I checked.

nitesbane said:   Dang, everything sold out! I don't hardly drink sodas at home so I don't have a need to buy the 12 packs for 30 points, although that apparently is a good deal based on the thread response.
††
I just picked up 2 Nike $25 gift cards

I also go 13 coupons for 12 packs. Thanks mistercheap! I had missed most of these so this was awesome!

Anybody else only get a few MCR redemption emails?
I only recvd. 2 of 9, My Account and point balance are correct.
Just waiting esp. for the 3 more $25 Nike GCs via email, only 1 so far and My Account shows fulfilled. It's been about 3 hours.
Thanks!

deelz4me said:   
nitesbane said:   Dang, everything sold out! I don't hardly drink sodas at home so I don't have a need to buy the 12 packs for 30 points, although that apparently is a good deal based on the thread response.
††
I just picked up 2 Nike $25 gift cards

† I just noticed the Nike was not listed in the original post.† Nike $25 gift card for 500 points still available.

I think the coke site is getting hammered now. Can't even sign on.

McD OOS again? Not showing up in Search results.

Not seeing: WM, Target, HD, McD's or Dominos.

Um... these were all gone by the end of day on Friday.

Have they restocked the 12 pack coupons??

Edit: yes they are in stock but NOT if you search for them. Seems like you have to use the link on the first page slideshow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014