• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Receipt
Disclaimer

Brawny Pick-A-Size Paper Towel Rolls, 2-Ply, 12 Rolls/Case
Disclaimer
Purchased a 12 roll case of Brawny Paper Towel for $7.49 after a number of coupons.
Link to check on store stock:
Brawny Paper Towel 

Here's what you'll need to do to get this discounted price:

1) Print out a 15% Breakroom and Cleaning Purchase - In store coupon: Staples Coupons 
2) You will need to have them do a quick price match at the register to get the online store price ($9.99); it will ring up at $15.99.  Pricematch is easy and guaranteed.
3) Here's the YMMV part: I found a $1.00 off Brawny manufacturer coupon attached to the packages of Brawny that I purchased.  Not sure if all packages have this.

Here's the math: $9.99 - $1.50 - $1.00 = $7.49 + Tax

One note: For some reason, the manager could not get my Rewards to work with the manufacturer coupon applied. So, you can either get the full discount of $7.49 with all coupons and paying in cash or credit; or $8.49 when using your Rewards.

Time to stock up!  The online pricematch and the breakroom coupon expire after December 14.

Member Summary

Brawny Paper Towel 12 Roll/Case
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014